General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,528
bro someone posted that hd upgrade bonanza pack and other freebies are deactivated from your pack as one shifts to new plan.
Im still on ARP Pack. I didn't select any new packs. For me freebies are still working except those above channels i posted.

One more doubt, currently im on ARP so if i migrate to new packs in how many days ill get refund??

I tried to Contact CC, Email, Twitter but no response from them.

One more doubt, currently im on ARP so if i migrate to new packs in how many days ill get refund??

I tried to Contact CC, Email, Twitter but no response from them.

not sure bro.

off-topic- Is there any way to check online whether I am using hd box or sd box.

@Siva @Deepu Darling bro's

Does freebies still working?? For me Gemini Network & Telugu HD Channels are stopped. Rest all working as usual. Im on Super Saver Pack.

Im thinking to activate new packs.
According to me yes if you select new plan all your free/paid previous all topup will be removed. Today I also change my remaining connection pack. But my all free topup including recording free and also some paid a la carta topup also removed.

In Selfcare, DTH connection tab it will show your STB Pic & Name.

bro showing only pic but no name, bro I recently upgraded to hd box 4 months ago I am getting only sd bouquets and not hd plans while trying to change my plan, I thought of requesting to customer care to complaint regarding this but when I called CC and I reached the menu option it told me to press 3 to upgrade your sd box to hd box, as I am using hd box for last 4 months but why it's not updated in airtel system as a result I am unable to choose hd bouquets and hd alcarte channels, currently I am using economy sports pack sd and hd upgrade bonanza pack, pls tell what should I do to resolve this issue. thanks

Last edited:
bro showing only pic but no name, bro I recently upgraded to hd box 4 months ago I am getting only sd bouquets and not hd plans while trying to change my plan, I thought of requesting to customer care to complaint regarding this but when I called CC and I reached the menu option it told me to press 3 to upgrade your sd box to hd box, as I am using hd box for last 4 months but why it's not updated in airtel system as a result I am unable to choose hd bouquets and hd alcarte channels, currently I am using economy sports pack sd and hd upgrade bonanza pack, pls tell what should I do to resolve this issue. thanks
Contact @Gobinaath bro or @Arsh bro via DM. Anyone between them will be Help you in this matter.

Guys plz help me i am. Selecting pack of rs 310in my adtv connection i.e Mega Sd plan @310.i have to pay Ncf fee separately or its included. When i m selecting the Mega sd plan the total cost is arround 510 it means i have to pay 310package cost +Ncf200=510??

Back
Top Bottom