General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,540
Just received a call from customer care asking me to change my annual plan to monthly one saying it is mandatory as per TRAI regulation. I lashed out and scolded him left right and centre. He disconnected the call and contacted me again after few min saying i can continue in ARP and will inform me if there are any changes lol. Total Frauds these guys are.

Just received a call from customer care asking me to change my annual plan to monthly one saying it is mandatory as per TRAI regulation. I lashed out and scolded him left right and centre. He disconnected the call and contacted me again after few min saying i can continue in ARP and will inform me if there are any changes lol. Total Frauds these guys are.
Even on my repeated attempts to make my annual pack going they come with the same reply that I have to switch to monthly packs after Feb 1st. Don't know what to do.

Last edited:
What's the SMS code of HD Recording Top Up Free for DVR?
So, my new pack just got activated and guess what...when I try to play recorded videos I get a pop up to activate Rs.33 recording topup. I've a DVR and since 2015 I had free recording top up, what's wrong with Airtel?

That's what iam saying. Airtel is trying to manipulate many users to give up their ARP.

So, my new pack just got activated and guess what...when I try to play recorded videos I get a pop up to activate Rs.33 recording topup. I've a DVR and since 2015 I had free recording top up, what's wrong with Airtel?
Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?
If Anyone Free Recording Topup Deactivated After New Package Activation, Follow This Method you can activate it again. I also done it now
Just SMS
ADD TOPUP230 CUSTOMER ID(If Multi connection Available after customer ID written -001/003 etc). Send it to 54325 from your registered number.

Back
Top Bottom