General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,536
Any information about adding new hd channel.airtel is very slowest DTH to add new hd channel

Any body know what is the deadline to select new pack. If we do not activate new plan what will happen....

Any body know what is the deadline to select new pack. If we do not activate new plan what will happen....
If your on ARP it will continue or if your on Monthly pack then it will be auto migrated to best suited pack.

If your on ARP it will continue or if your on Monthly pack then it will be auto migrated to best suited pack.
may be chance of FTA channels pack with 153 Rs.
If Not selecting other channel means, his requirement is only FTA channels.based on that idea they may activate FTA 153 Rs pack.

When i am trying to create my new pack through selfcare right now, i got this.
before this 2nd image step(Change Plan) not appeared,i am able to see bouquets and alecarte or suggested pack.
but today this step appeared
What it mean by Don't change option.will they retain my current plan or what?( I am not on ARP,just monthly plan only)
And i never submitted any plan till now.
8gZhb3H.jpg

RZODxvn.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't Airtel Remove all Codes with TOPUP? Or is TOPUP230 working as an exception?

I sent ADD TOPUP230 XXXXXXXXXX to 54325 and received this reply :

Dear Customer, request received to ADD TOPUP230 on your Airtel DigitalTV ID XXXXXXXXXX-001. The same will be processed shortly.

After say 10-15 mins I get this SMS :

Requested Top up is not subscribed by you. To add a Top up sms GET < channel name/no.> to 54325. Airtel digitaltv. -1

When i am trying to create my new pack through selfcare right now, i got this.
before this 2nd image step(Change Plan) not appeared,i am able to see bouquets and alecarte or suggested pack.
but today this step appeared
What it mean by Don't change option.will they retain my current plan or what?( I am not on ARP,just monthly plan only)
And i never submitted any plan till now.
8gZhb3H.jpg

RZODxvn.jpg
If you are on monthly plan, you will automatically migrated to new plan on 7th Feb.

Bro I tried this yesterday night and it worked!!!
They charged only for the channels which were active yesterday midnight!
In my case it was only NCF.
Hope this remains the same way....we will get another way to see all the required channels free of cost!
Me too did same..Deducted only ncf

Back
Top Bottom