General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Other DTH provider like SUN Direct providing NCF and regional pack with lower cost which means they reduced the NCF price.
Please check their site, hope similar kind of proposal will come from Airtel.

Snippet from SUN Direct
23wjk3b.png
Can't u read that +18% GST Extra
130*18/100=23.4
130+23.4=153.4

It's shown as 140 channels instead of 100 though.

Still it is much cheaper than Airtel. Calculate how much Airtel charging for the same number of channels.
It's 153/100 channels. Same across almost all providers. (except TS & SD - They are giving some FTA Channels without NCF)

And as long as what i understand from this SS, NCF of 153 is for 140 channels of NCF pack. Now take the pack just below the NCF, 182 channels, NCF will be extra. 153 for 100, nd from there every 25 channels Rs.20.

It's 153/100 channels. Same across almost all providers. (except TS & SD - They are giving some FTA Channels without NCF)

And as long as what i understand from this SS, NCF of 153 is for 140 channels of NCF pack. Now take the pack just below the NCF, 182 channels, NCF will be extra. 153 for 100, nd from there every 25 channels Rs.20.
It looks like Sun is not charging NCF on their curated packs. So, all those DPO packs are inclusive of NCF. Just need to pay GST extra.

Unable to get recording feature activated on my new customised pack, even after talikng customer care. Any solutions? Others also facing same problem?

It looks like Sun is not charging NCF on their curated packs. So, all those DPO packs are inclusive of NCF. Just need to pay GST extra.
Paying NCF for Sun direct curated pack is necessary. Only difference is that they're charging NCF for 140 channels instead of 100. Users have confirmed that they are adding NCF while submitting the plan.

Unable to get recording feature activated on my new customised pack, even after talikng customer care. Any solutions? Others also facing same problem?
Every Airtel user facing this recording issue after changing to new pack.
Just Send SMS ADD TOPUP230 <cust id> to 54325 (late night this topup wont work,better make it before 10pm or day time)
for HD Customer Identification ADD TOPUP3767 <cust id> to 54325

Last edited:
Every Airtel user facing this recording issue after changing to new pack.
Just Send SMS ADD TOPUP230 <cust id> to 54325 (late night this topup wont work,better make it before 10pm or day time)
for HD Customer Identification ADD TOPUP3767 <cust id> to 54325

My registered number is now JIO number, and unable to send sms to 54325

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock