General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

The information is all available on the airtel selfcare website and the myairtel app. You could choose based on your interests and budget. Best way to go about it.

I am not a customer of AIRTEL. How will I access self care and myairtel app? Does anyone has a list of new packages?

My registered number is JIO, so unable to send msg to 54325 . Any other way to activate? Customer care person call not connecting

Every Airtel user facing this recording issue after changing to new pack.
Just Send SMS ADD TOPUP230 <cust id> to 54325 (late night this topup wont work,better make it before 10pm or day time)
for HD Customer Identification ADD TOPUP3767 <cust id> to 54325

After topup code space required or not

Is there any way to activate Harvest TV(HTN News). Its missing in the ala carte list and the SMS activation is also not working. Today I mailed to CC and they replied like the channel is not even in their network. What to do?

Is there any way to activate Harvest TV(HTN News). Its missing in the ala carte list and the SMS activation is also not working. Today I mailed to CC and they replied like the channel is not even in their network. What to do?
Check in hindi news channel list its there

I have 2 ADTV Connections, in one I have selected many options before 31st as I was unable to make choice but made no changes pot 1st Feb19.
Yesterday My pack got Changed to mix of channels I had selected in various options.
This I corrected on Selfcare today morning.
1) The pack got changed but no DD FTA is added.
2) I continue to get channel as per my old pack 99+Max HD ROI, despite new pack showing on Selfcare.
3) 2nd Connection where no changes where made old pack continues in selfcare and Channels are as per old pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock