General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
Today I received a call from airtel & she said that you've to select new plan before 31st March. I said I'll not change my plan then she said okay & kept the phone.
Remember Bro, If they started to resolve the Bugs,

Who is using still old packs, old topups, old benefits will be resolved and you forced to pay more amount for less number channels,
LIKE WHAT IM FACING RIGHT NOW
All those topups & packs are officially stopped & they're active on some account only due to ARPs which will be changed to new plan by 31st March.

Last edited:
All those topups & packs are officially stopped & they're active on some account only due to ARPs which will be changed to new plan by 31st March.
ARPs should continue till expiry, unless requested by the customer.

ARPs should continue till expiry, unless requested by the customer.
Airtel is forcing to change ARP. They called me today for the same & said that ARP will be changed for sure by 31st March if you don't change your plan yourself. They're saying that it's the order of TRAI to change everyone's pack.

I think a hashtag should be started for this also.

Last edited:
bro I also received same call, I told as per trai I should get my pack till validity, or else I mail to trai. then just ended my call by saying ok.

Airtel is forcing to change ARP. They called me today for the same & said that ARP will be changed for sure by 31st March if you don't change your plan yourself. They're saying that it's the order of TRAI to change everyone's pack.

I think a hashtag should be started for this also.
We can, I think none of the DDF members should accept for ARP change.

They are just trying to bluff and convert as many LDP users as possible to new plans. In reality they won't change till they expire because it will be major fraud and if anyone files a case they will be in some serious trouble.

i had total 41 channels something before
now im having 99 channels, some FTAtamil, hindi news, kannada, malayalam, telegu channels have been added automatically . i just noticed it,
why is that guys ?
im sick of changing my package all the time

but inside package details
it only says 25 fta channels in use

Last edited:
@Choco7905 bro, airtel has removed fingerprints in many hd channels ie Sony hd, max hd, Sony espn hd even in star sports 1 hd and star sports 2 hd, think airtel has removed it's it from last days can you confirm it.

Back
Top Bottom