General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
In past 2 days Airtel shifed 4 Hd from
TP 12710H to other TP it indicates new HD channels maybe added on this TP.

its not about that
im thinking of adding star bouquet and if channels count go above 100 then new slab 2 will be applied yeah ?

Just don't select complimentary combo channels in ur customised plan. Right now only major issue is that DD channels are automatically added to our bouquet and causes increase in channel count but rest can be avoided easily if u act intelligently.

Airtel System is not auto cancelling complimentary combo channels from customer bouquet at present, also they r not allowing subscriber to add other channels equal to count of complimentary channels part of pack without charging extra NCF. Once they complete the process of activating complimentary combo on all accounts then issue will be taken care of.

Guys help, Rs 51 extra for all the plans. Why? For the mandatory DD channels alone it's coming Rs 153 while ordering but afterwards its showing Rs 204 in the connection tab afterwards. Any one else facing the issue, please clarify?

Source

Source

Check if you have added any VAS channel...same thing happened with me, I had Disney stories for which monthly tariff is 51, got it removed after multiple follow-ups with cc

hi,

i want to change my registered mobile number in Airtel DTH. i tried to do it online but it gives an error. i tried to do by calling customer care 10 times, every time they said they have changed it but i never received sms on my new number nor that number is changed yet. i wrote several times on email id "[email protected]" but no response from them on this.

Can anyone help me or suggest the way forward how can i get it changed or to whom i can escalate this?

@Choco7905 bro, airtel has removed fingerprints in many hd channels ie Sony hd, max hd, Sony espn hd even in star sports 1 hd and star sports 2 hd, think airtel has removed it's it from last days can you confirm it. bro did you checked it. thanks bro

I already tried this link several times, but for last 15 days it gives me message that "update not possible, try after some time" and from today it shows message that "Customer id is invalid"... though it is still active... i don't know what is happening here and customer care is also not replying and fixing this.

Its working now bro, after enter all details page shows this,

Unable to understand.

Just 3 parts erased, rest is automatically from Airtel site

KscDtJC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom