General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,201
bro I am asking about this white background in letters in blue colour, on the above hd channels are these showing for you.
It's visible on every channel. Last weekend, it was visible on SET HD.
By the way, why are you asking about this?
I mean to say if it's not coming then any issue is there?

yes bro I know, these are visible on all sd channels for me but not visible on few hd channels like Sony hd, max hd, Sony espn hd even in star sports 1 hd and star sports 2 hd, are they visible for you in these above channels. thanks bro
Bro those random numbers are put by broadcaster and it has nothing to with Airtel or us. Just leave it bro

It's visible on every channel. Last weekend, it was visible on SET HD.
By the way, why are you asking about this?
I mean to say if it's not coming then any issue is there?

yes it was available last weekend but not showing from last few days in the above mentioned channels , bro these are called fingerprints they are related to piracy issue of your connection, I am little worried why it's not showing for me that's why I asked you, if you can check once again that are you getting it or not now then i will be very thankful to you.

yes it was available last weekend but not showing from last few days in the above mentioned channels , bro these are called fingerprints they are related to piracy issue of your connection, I am little worried why it's not showing for me that's why I asked you, if you can check once again that are you getting it or not now then i will be very thankful to you.
Bro nothing to worry in this. Just relax.
I watch these channels very rarely & SET HD only on weekends so if I'll see these numbers then I'll let you know.

Those Labels are from Broadcaster/DTH end (said from DTH end because some times it wont appear in nights when TP changes or EPG changes happen). They will appear in many Channels like SET MAX HD, STAR SPORTS HD,STAR MAA MOVIES HD,STAR SUVARNA HD and some more channels,yes before the label appear frequently, these days rarely appearing after changing many things in Airtel DTH.
GVb9rlc.jpg

0WrwOYy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom