General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,201
Tweet to airtel of broadcaster bouquet issues.he replied very poorly.we will take some more days of missing channel addition.this is worst moving of airtel side.airtel intersted only for our money looting.

:no2::no2::no2: cashback nothing related to lottery btw still online rummy , lottery still available in internet act can't control .. Act only control offline or physical paper lottery 🙂
Any kind of scratch and win offers are not applicable in Tamilnadu. That's why Google Pay offers are also not applicable! If it's a direct cashback, that will be applicable.

Any kind of scratch and win offers are not applicable in Tamilnadu. That's why Google Pay offers are also not applicable! If it's a direct cashback, that will be applicable.
Ok but I'm getting all type of Google pay , phone pe scratch card offers I'm from TN only Anna 🙂

I'm in Dream11 app too there I'm getting prize in the form of scratch card form only 🙂

Last edited:
Ok but I'm getting all type of Google pay , phone pe scratch card offers I'm from TN only Anna 🙂

I'm in Dream11 app too there I'm getting prize in the form of scratch card form only 🙂

PhonePe:

64875-F52-862-A-4439-88-A0-F54-BB29327-C7.jpg

Google Pay:

8-C53-A87-B-7433-45-B5-8185-AA5-FFAD83955.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of scratch cards Dream11 provides. All I know is whatever you win in Dream11, you can withdraw to bank account directly.

Guys! Please Tweet This!

Dear @Airtel_Presence As Per @TRAI DTH Broadcaster Bouquets List Sun Ultimate HD Pack Should Have Udaya HD, Surya HD, Gemini Music HD & Gemini Movies HD But In Your Platform That 4 Channels Still Not Launched But Why Are You Charging Maximum? And Cheating Customers?
yes..they are cheating...
TRAI must take action against Airtel DTH.
We want sun HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom