General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
Tweet to airtel of broadcaster bouquet issues.he replied very poorly.we will take some more days of missing channel addition.this is worst moving of airtel side.airtel intersted only for our money looting.
Airtel dth is really worst than Tata sky

Image Share By @Bapun Raz Bro. But According To This Image Zee Anmol Cinema Showing Channel 140. So Zee Anmol Cinema Launching on Airtel Digital TV Soon.

I use airtel out of india. Can any one explain the new Trai tariff. Is it compulsory to pay ncf charges. What is best sports package now. To have all sports channels

1) Once we create our own pack say 50 FTA channels, we pay NCF 153
2)Airtel Activates our 50 channels with 153 (Totally fine , no problem)
3) Now Airtel adds 100 own channels (Bhojpuri, Bengali ...) which we have not added (Airtel does not add any charges till now for these 100 channels, so OK till now

Now the problem starts

4) If we want to add / delete even a single channel FTA / Pay, the total Pack price is now for 150 channels (including 100 Airtel channels which are not editable), hence NCF changes to Rs 199 , which is forced way and totally wrong which we need to complain
This is the bug actually in selfcare, Tweet to airtel_presence and ask them to refresh your account. Same thing happened to me, when I removed 2 channels from my pack NCF has gone up from ₹199 to ₹245.
This was happening because of Airtel free bundle of 50+ (shopping & other unwanted) channels added to my account, I requested them remove all except some Kannada channels and my account is perfectly fine now.

Last edited:
Why is airtel delaying adding back dolby audio on Times Network HD Movie Channels? Already restored on other platforms. @Gobinaath @Arsh bro can u please escalate this concern to concerned team & try to get this sorted?

Back
Top Bottom