General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,190
ADTV Users!!! I can retrieve new Topup codes from Myairtel App and post here. As most of the users facing NCF Calculation Bug i think it can be solved.

I wont post codes for Airtel Packs, Broadcasters Bouquets becoz they are in 100's and it is easier to mange them through selfcare.

*I will post Only Alacarte and Addons Codes.

But first i need permission of mods @Bapun Raz @Deepu Darling @Siva
Post airtel a la carte and boardcaster bouquets also pls ... And tell me code of "Airtel bengali bundle 67" code

ADTV Users!!! I can retrieve new Topup codes from Myairtel App and post here. As most of the users facing NCF Calculation Bug i think it can be solved.

I wont post codes for Airtel Packs, Broadcasters Bouquets becoz they are in 100's and it is easier to mange them through selfcare.

Who ever do good work must continue,waiting for mods positive reply(y).
@iphifi bro did great,hope you also continue same in his absence .

Any reply mods?

Why is airtel not giving zee anmol cinema in zee hindi family pack? I mailed Twist but airtel customer care. Very bad

Back
Top Bottom