General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,205
Why they not add tv9bharatvarsh??
Coming Soon....
D26fIMCUgAEA5X3

Can we expect Bangla Talkies, News 9 & Music India ( Readdition)channel addition in ADTV.

Friends,
Anyone noticed dolby audio in MoviesNow HD?
Past 2 weeks Airtel shows banner DOLBY symbol but it delivers PCM audio only.
Others Times movies channels delivers Dolby audio properly.
Is this issue from Times? Or Airtel?

Thanks.

This TRAI thing is becoming horrible. I have 2 connections. I'm now paying 50% more than before for 2 connections for hd only. That is without most of SD channels and also totally no South or other HD channels. I opted for north mega hd. Now to make things worse.... I am a fan for EPL and the greedy star sports has put IPL on most of its channels. And now, even earlier SS select hd and sd feed differs often. Now they are putting more EPL matches only in sd feed. So now u have to buy the sd channel as well. What a crappy drama from trai, dth and star.

This TRAI thing is becoming horrible. I have 2 connections. I'm now paying 50% more than before for 2 connections for hd only. That is without most of SD channels and also totally no South or other HD channels. I opted for north mega hd. Now to make things worse.... I am a fan for EPL and the greedy star sports has put IPL on most of its channels. And now, even earlier SS select hd and sd feed differs often. Now they are putting more EPL matches only in sd feed. So now u have to buy the sd channel as well. What a crappy drama from trai, dth and star.

Wait a while.... Not only u but most others r troubled by increase in subscription fee. As broadcasters realize that few people r opting for their channels, they will gradually bring down prices to proper level. Already Zee, TV18 and few others have done the same for few of their bouquet + standalone channels.

Star India has always been money minded so it will take some more effort to convince them for taking corrective steps. Their bouquet is most pathetic, for watching english or all sports channels one needs to take highest pack while incase of other broadcasters smaller genre specific bouquet r available alongwith option to take some regional bouquet which provides important hindi movie, Infotainment, all english channels. Not only this but Star India has kept their pricing at sky high limit

Back
Top Bottom