• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,187
So here is my case :

If I recharged with 220₹

And if my monthly package 200₹

Then i add a channel cost ₹20

Will that amount (₹20) cut from my account when add it or cut it ( .066 paisa per day) ?!!!

So here is my case :

If I recharged with 220₹

And if my monthly package 200₹

Then i add a channel cost ₹20

Will that amount (₹20) cut from my account when add it or cut it ( .066 paisa per day) ?!!!
It'll be deducted as 0.66 Paisa/day & you can remove it any day.

Hi guys, just want to know if USB Dongle provided by Tata Sky can also be used with Airtel STB too for connecting STB with internet modem thru Wi-Fi and access VOD content? Anyone tried so and what was the end result?

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help. I am unable to add on any channels to My airtel app in Airtel HD receiver

It's showing please tryagin from the connection tab.

Hi guys, just want to know if USB Dongle provided by Tata Sky can also be used with Airtel STB too for connecting STB with internet modem thru Wi-Fi and access VOD content? Anyone tried so and what was the end result?
For using it you need to activate OD & wifi topup on your account but the topup codes are not available as Adtv has stopped that service from few months/years.
You can try activating it by using OD & Wifi as topup codes. See if it gets activated.
I told nodal officer about it in Nov 2018 & he said that they'll relaunch it very soon with more content but no update till now.

For using it you need to activate OD & wifi topup on your account but the topup codes are not available as Adtv has stopped that service from few months/years.
You can try activating it by using OD & Wifi as topup codes. See if it gets activated.
I told nodal officer about it in Nov 2018 & he said that they'll relaunch it very soon with more content but no update till now.

Yes bhai, i know about the On Demand Wi-Fi Top Ups. What i intend to specifically know is whether "airtel konnect" dongle is needed to connect stb with router thru WiFi or even tata sky dongle will do the job? Guess both serve same purpose unless ofcourse operators block usage with competing brands.

Have not tried doing so yet hence asking here. Top Up Code for On Demand is available easily while Wi-Fi top up can be activated thru self care itself.

EPG Schedule removed from 9XO today. Does this indicate that channel is on its way out & stopped providing schedule to vendors or some issue at airtel end regarding updating schedule?

Back
Top Bottom