General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
Has anyone tried to writing to TRAI regarding airtel charging full amount for certain bouquets but not providing all channels part of it. Highlight it to them also mentioning that most subscribers are not aware about actual composition of broadcaster bouquet hence wrongly ending up paying full amount without requesting for applicable refund.

Also how r broadcasters allowing this, don't they want more reach of missing channels? When u send the mail then urge them to work out a transparent solution for this, either operator should clearly inform subscribers about missing channels & process refund or add all channels part of bouquet

Hi guys, did anyone of u try getting answers on this from TRAI or Airtel?

Hi guys, did anyone of u try getting answers on this from TRAI or Airtel?
I have emailed to Nodal Team regarding various issues multiple times they are just giving template Reply and talking my feedback. There's, no proper action being taken by them

Hi guys, just want to know if USB Dongle provided by Tata Sky can also be used with Airtel STB too for connecting STB with internet modem thru Wi-Fi and access VOD content? Anyone tried so and what was the end result?
Tata Sky provided Dongle with DVR is software locked so it works with Tata Sky STBs only.

Long back i experimented to unlock it via flashing different software available for the model online. Guess the product is made by Huawei (if my memory works correctly) and flashing different f/w that made the dongle detect on my PC but Wifi didn't worked so i reverted any changes and using on my TS STB only.

Its during 2013, so i don't have original manufacturer firmware saved anymore locally. You need to dig little more by now as informations available for that dongle might be outdated now and might not support modern standards.

Has airtel updated any bouquet/channel's MRP? :huh:
Many bouquets & channel's MRP has been reduced by the broadcasters.

It's a template reply. If you would have asked about any other language or genre then also you would've got the same reply.

Back
Top Bottom