General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,151
I am having Rs 105. Will try calling Customer Care. Not interested in recharging any more.
Why did you recharged with 100 when minimum amount is clearly mentioned on the screen?
You should've recharged one day before. There's no point in making the account suspended.

Im on ARP, How I can check validity of my ARP without calling CC ?
Airtel App showing my topups validity only not package validity.

Im on ARP, How I can check validity of my ARP without calling CC ?
Airtel App showing my topups validity only not package validity.
Go to menu > help > account status, if having cal-comp boxes. If not, then directly menu > account status.

Hey guys, have u noticed that since today morning video/audio across channels is moving at 15 to 20% faster speed. First i thought that something is wrong with my bedroom stb and went to check channels on drawing room box where i found same issue.

Looks like airtel uplink team has messed up some settings. Totally ruined tv experience, watching songs is specially feeling horrible bcoz tempo or action is getting disturbed. Absolutely disappointed

Can anyone raise it with airtel presence team and make sure they get it corrected by passing feedback to uplink team

Hey guys, has any of u noticed this issue? Did someone try to get intouch with airtel and appraise them regarding this? Song viewing experience is totally ruined bcoz of this. They have screwed some AV Settings

Hey guys, has any of u noticed this issue? Did someone try to get intouch with airtel and appraise them regarding this? Song viewing experience is totally ruined bcoz of this. They have screwed some AV Settings
I am not found any problem when watching tv. All working perfectly. @Choco7905 bro, @Gopi27 bro or @Deepu Darling bro may confirmed that. But according to my viewing experience its perfectly fine for me.

I also checked it on that day. No issues at all. Everything is fine in music & other channels.

one channel i found this issue
channel name news time bangla bengali news channel lcn 727

Back
Top Bottom