General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,151
I don't even know why it got suspended. I had enough balance. Eg: My balance was Rs 11 and DBR was Rs 7, so Rs 7 got deducted and Rs 4 remained in the morning. But same day it got suspended. I did a recharge later during the day, but still it stayed Suspended. Ideally, I had enough balance before the next DBR took place- then why did they suspend?
So in ₹4 how it'll be active? ₹7 was deducted for the previous day. Airtel deducts DBR after the end of that particular day.

So in ₹4 how it'll be active? ₹7 was deducted for the previous day. Airtel deducts DBR after the end of that particular day.
Ok, I thought it deducts DBR for the next day (in advance). So my account got suspended. Is there any small grace period to come out of it?

I don't even know why it got suspended. I had enough balance. Eg: My balance was Rs 11 and DBR was Rs 7, so Rs 7 got deducted and Rs 4 remained in the morning. But same day it got suspended. I did a recharge later during the day, but still it stayed Suspended. Ideally, I had enough balance before the next DBR took place- then why did they suspend?

Bcoz in airtel balance for previous date is deducted next day. This is why it may seem that due date is appearing one day before than usual or when balance is supposed to expire. I also got confused about this till i solved mystery few years back. Ur account might be showing suspended as it takes time to get updated, simply ask customer care to send refresh command or do it urself

Bcoz in airtel balance for previous date is deducted next day. This is why it may seem that due date is appearing one day before than usual or when balance is supposed to expire. I also got confused about this till i solved mystery few years back. Ur account might be showing suspended as it takes time to get updated, simply ask customer care to send refresh command or do it urself
Sent HR to 54325, balance is only Rs 105. Will it become active?

Yes, check if u r receiving channels on tv as self care details take time to get updated
Its been 5 minutes, not receiving so far. How much time it takes? Their SMS states 10 minutes. My account went into suspended for first time. All thanks to TRAI.

Its been 5 minutes, not receiving so far. How much time it takes? Their SMS states 10 minutes. My account went into suspended for first time. All thanks to TRAI.

Does ur account have adequate balance required to activate suspended account? Also for multi tv setup, u need to send refresh sms with stb id. If still issue persists then call customer care, they will process account refresh command

Does ur account have adequate balance required to activate suspended account? Also for multi tv setup, u need to send refresh sms with stb id. If still issue persists then call customer care, they will process account refresh command
I am having Rs 105. Will try calling Customer Care. Not interested in recharging any more.

Back
Top Bottom