General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,160
@Choco7905 @Riddhiman bro I activated VAS00002 TOPUP but Im not getting Zee News, News18 India, 9xm. How I can get these Channels bro. Please help
Zee news, news18 India not available on any free topup. Its paid channels. Aajtak,ndtv also paid available free topup. but this 2 not included any free topup.
9xm available on vas00004 topup. but I am suggesting you to not activate vas00004, because this topup have big bug. So add 9xm separately.

Zee news, news18 India not available on any free topup. Its paid channels. Aajtak,ndtv also paid available free topup. but this 2 not included any free topup.
9xm available on vas00004 topup. but I am suggesting you to not activate vas00004, because this topup have big bug. So add 9xm separately.
Ok thank you bro 😘😘

My monthly recharge was 341 now its showing 596. How the hell can this be changed automatically, also they've added TN Value Sports SD Pack, i didn't even choose it ? Whats wrong here, I'm having a tough time keeping my own choice of channels with adtv. They're changing my plans automatically without my consent.

HsqEhH6.jpg

KGCVdTR.jpg

My monthly recharge was 341 now its showing 596. How the hell can this be changed automatically, also they've added TN Value Sports SD Pack, i didn't even choose it ? Whats wrong here, I'm having a tough time keeping my own choice of channels with adtv. They're changing my plans automatically without my consent.
Did you recharged your account recently?

My rc amount is supposed to be 341 but by mistake I did 441.
This is the reason for plan change.
441 must be the UPP amount for TN value Sports so, their system activated it on your account. Call CC & ask them for refund by removing the plan.

Everyone, ALWAYS RECHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT IN DENOMINATIONS OF 10, NOT WITH THE EXACT PRICE OF YOUR PLAN otherwise your plan will be changed due to UPP amount.

This is the reason for plan change.
441 must be the UPP amount for TN value Sports so, their system activated it on your account. Call CC & ask them for refund by removing the plan.

Everyone, ALWAYS RECHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT IN DENOMINATIONS OF 10, NOT WITH THE EXACT PRICE OF YOUR PLAN otherwise your plan will be changed due to UPP amount.

Another example how companies get blamed for no real fault of theirs, can't blame subscribers too as few know about auto pack activations facility like these and company implemented this only to serve us better. Operators should bring more awareness regarding such services to avoid inconvenience

Another example how companies get blamed for no real fault of theirs, can't blame subscribers too as few know about auto pack activations facility like these and company implemented this only to serve us better. Operators should bring more awareness regarding such services to avoid inconvenience
Simple solution would be, don't change the plan for the users on MYOP plan, whatever amount they recharge!

Back
Top Bottom