General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,526
Earlier too we had this option, airtel deducted 1st month price of monthly top up on upfront basis hence did not matter to them if we dropped the same anytime. Few times i had deactivated myself and asked airtel to refund money for remaining days without any hassle. Also there was always option to chose DBR Top Ups where deduction happened only on per day basis.

Never had issue of lock in period for most top ups or channels in airtel. By the way right now for monthly service channels top ups r they deducting money at one go or like incase of regular channels shifted to daily deduction system?
Earlier All Service Channel Have 30 days Lock in Period. But yes easily by calling customer care anyone can able to deactivated this topup anytime. But now we can do it by ourself also, through selfcare and app. Earlier Before TRAI Order through selfcare you can not able to deactivate any topup which contain any particular time lock in period.

Bro I dont know about recent launched vas channels. But old vas channels, there dbr topup also available and one time deduction topup(STD) also present. For this all vas channels all old offer/normal topup code till working.

Just Noticed One Things Earlier Airtel Service Channel Like Miniplex, Hollywood Diaries, lets dance,comedy galli etc Some have 15 day or Some have 30 Days Lock in Period. Now You Can Deactivated Any Service Channel Anytime From Selfcare and App(Not by SMS) . From Selfcare and App Deactivation There is No Lock In Period.
Is there any way to activate these services through selfcare or app?

Earlier All Service Channel Have 30 days Lock in Period. But yes easily by calling customer care anyone can able to deactivated this topup anytime. But now we can do it by ourself also, through selfcare and app. Earlier Before TRAI Order through selfcare you can not able to deactivate any topup which contain any particular time lock in period.

Bro I dont know about recent launched vas channels. But old vas channels, there dbr topup also available and one time deduction topup(STD) also present. For this all vas channels all old offer/normal topup code till working.

Bhai, i have deactivated many top ups myself during lock in period when previous rules were applicable. At that point too thru app we were able to drop channels anytime but for refund customer care was and remains only option.

Bhai, i have deactivated many top ups myself during lock in period when previous rules were applicable. At that point too thru app we were able to drop channels anytime but for refund customer care was and remains only option.
I am telling about DBR Topup. Its Not Working Me Earlier. Also Seen Large No of Post About This Earlier So According To Me Its Not Working Earlier.
Earlier It Working or Not, It Does Not Matter Now. Now Its Working That Is Good For All.

I am telling about DBR Topup. Its Not Working Me Earlier. Also Seen Large No of Post About This Earlier So According To Me Its Not Working Earlier.
Earlier It Working or Not, It Does Not Matter Now. Now Its Working That Is Good For All.

DBR top ups were always available and made for activation or deactivation on daily basis. How come earlier u were unable to remove DBR top ups ? I guess ur account had some technical glitch.

Even i was unable to make change in both connections using SMS service and airtel was unable to resolve it. Only after new order implementation they refreshed the overall account management system and my problem was also resolved. We know well that errors do crop up sometimes in airtel database

@Choco7905 and All, Now my mom wants to watch indo pak match with hindi commentary, please advice which channel to subscribe for 1 day. And how to do this without collapsing my rest of entire plan.

@Choco7905 and All, Now my mom wants to watch indo pak match with hindi commentary, please advice which channel to subscribe for 1 day. And how to do this without collapsing my rest of entire plan.
Activate SS1 Hindi through self-care or by giving missed call on the number mentioned in unsubscribed banner. Remove it anytime through self-care.
There are many more ways to activate channels.

The channel price is rs. 65. Does trai cap of rs. 19 is not applicable on these kind of channels. No channel should be priced above rs. 19
Dude they capped 19 Rs if they are in bouquets. If they are not in bouquets you can have any price.

Back
Top Bottom