General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,192
Got this in My Account, Any knows what is this...

UcfGM5o.jpg
@RajKumar bro don't go for it other wise 101₹ will be deducted from your account
I have tried this with my old stb account and suddenly my balance was showing - 91.76₹
I call cc about this issue and after long argument they refunded 75₹ today and 26₹ will be refunded after one month:angry2:

@RajKumar bro don't go for it other wise 101₹ will be deducted from your account
I have tried this with my old stb account and suddenly my balance was showing - 91.76₹
I call cc about this issue and after long argument they refunded 75₹ today and 26₹ will be refunded after one month:angry2:
Airtel Never Changed. Their Selfcare Is Worst. Dont Wait For One Month. They Will Not Give You 26rs. ASAP, Take Screenshot Of This Topup From Selfcare and Mail Airtel Nodal Team About This Matter. They Will Give You Remaining Balance.

Everyone When Activated This Omshakti Topup, Please Notice Carefully. This Omshakti Topup Its Not Free. Its Upfront NRC 101rs, Means 101rs Will Be Deducted Instantly.

***When Anyone Activate Any Special/Regular Topup/Addon From Selfcare, Never Activate Any of This Without Confirmation Blindly. Always Read Carefully Every Small or Big Details Everything. If Possible Take Those Particular Topup Screenshot and Contact Airtel team. After Confirmation then Activate Anything from Selfcare. As a Airtel DTH User You Guys Already Knew That Their Selfcare Is Very Bad. So Dont Trust All Of This Price on Selfcare Blindly. First Confirmed it and Then Activate it.

Last edited:
morning, i received call from Airtel.
they change my pack to telugu superstar hindi 6months package. i am not getting star sports telugu in this package. previously, i am getting that channel. i am tried to call several times to care. they refused to answer and immediately cut the call after 3mins. :cf2:. plz help me guys.

Bro, anyone help for activating tamil superstar monthly pack . I tried sending sms as ADD ABP000555 30296*** -001 to 54325 from registered mobile number jio. But received sms after 5 mins as Your request is invalid. Please anyone help to activate this pack

Back
Top Bottom