General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
Airtel Never Changed. Their Selfcare Is Worst. Dont Wait For One Month. They Will Not Give You 26rs. ASAP, Take Screenshot Of This Topup From Selfcare and Mail Airtel Nodal Team About This Matter. They Will Give You Remaining Balance.
Email to Airtel digital and they credited remaining 26₹ to my account ;)
Screenshot-2019-07-27-16-52-36-184.jpg

Last edited:
Bro, anyone help for activating tamil superstar monthly pack . I tried sending sms as ADD ABP000555 30296*** -001 to 54325 from registered mobile number jio. But received sms after 5 mins as Your request is invalid. Please anyone help to activate this pack

Bro anyone knows how to activate? CC team not aware

It was always there :s

No bhai, previously it was not there as initially Turner only had HD feed of Cartoon Network as part of this bouquet. It was only few months back that Turner added HD feed too in this bouquet. As Airtel does not have CN HD hence this bouquet comprised of only 4 channels while last RIO was signed b/w both parties, it is just few days back that airtel has renewed the agreement incorporating latest changes hence SD feed is now included it alongwith reduction in HBO HD price. Let's see when CN HD hops or i believe will get discontinued by broadcaster bcoz of low popularity

No bhai, previously it was not there as initially Turner only had HD feed of Cartoon Network as part of this bouquet. It was only few months back that Turner added HD feed too in this bouquet. As Airtel does not have CN HD hence this bouquet comprised of only 4 channels while last RIO was signed b/w both parties, it is just few days back that airtel has renewed the agreement incorporating latest changes hence SD feed is now included it alongwith reduction in HBO HD price. Let's see when CN HD hops or i believe will get discontinued by broadcaster bcoz of low popularity
No, I have been using this bouquet for months now. I always watched Cartoon Network SD version.

Back
Top Bottom