General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,182
Haha.. We all do. Sometimes we may think we are 100% correct and others are wrong until we realize we are actually wrong. Most of the times we never realise we are wrong. He might have mistook something or some other bouquet. He'll confirm soon. Don't worry.

Well well well Raj bro i am least concerned about proving all my words to be ultimate truth but yes in certain contexts i make statements which i have confidence upon and once i get it wrong then there is no hesitation in me accepting mistake publicly (like i will do in this case) if need be followed by rendering deepest apology. As i said i was short of time hence could not search for details at that point to prove my claims or vice versa, i stood by my argument not bcoz of arrogance but belief in what i know is correct.

Coming to this discussion, yes all of u r correct. I am extremely sorry to all of u for repeatedly taking contradicting ur information. Indeed Turner Family HD Bouquet did not have Cartoon Network SD feed since launch, i got confused as usually broadcasters include HD feed in such bouquet leaving out SD feed but reverse was true here. This little switching made all the difference in my stand. Anyways i feel happy that due to this discussion atleast one of my misconception was cleared thus i take it as a learning experience rather than how most people react by unnecessarily sulking after being left red faced. I like all of u is part of forum to expand my knowledge and help others, differences in opinion should be taken sportingly rather than always searching for deeper intentions behind it or decoding it as part of some propaganda

Any news about Gemini movies HD and Gemini music HD channels additions..
Our experts said within 5 days these channels will be added..also they mentioned channel numbers also..but 1 week over but not yet added...
Any news about these channels additions..

Indeed Turner Family HD Bouquet did not have Cartoon Network SD feed since launch, i got confused as usually broadcasters include HD feed in such bouquet leaving out SD feed but reverse was true here.
Did you mean to write, Turner Family HD bouquet did have CN SD feed since launch?

Well well well Raj bro i am least concerned about proving all my words to be ultimate truth but yes in certain contexts i make statements which i have confidence upon and once i get it wrong then there is no hesitation in me accepting mistake publicly (like i will do in this case) if need be followed by rendering deepest apology. As i said i was short of time hence could not search for details at that point to prove my claims or vice versa, i stood by my argument not bcoz of arrogance but belief in what i know is correct.

Coming to this discussion, yes all of u r correct. I am extremely sorry to all of u for repeatedly taking contradicting ur information. Indeed Turner Family HD Bouquet did not have Cartoon Network SD feed since launch, i got confused as usually broadcasters include HD feed in such bouquet leaving out SD feed but reverse was true here. This little switching made all the difference in my stand. Anyways i feel happy that due to this discussion atleast one of my misconception was cleared thus i take it as a learning experience rather than how most people react by unnecessarily sulking after being left red faced. I like all of u is part of forum to expand my knowledge and help others, differences in opinion should be taken sportingly rather than always searching for deeper intentions behind it or decoding it as part of some propaganda
Not a problem bro. By the way you quoted my post... :p

Today I received call from cc about AP superstar HD Telugu pack of 6 months and 1 year.
They are not given full information about the HD and SD channels.
If you have full channel list about this pack ,
Please share Gobinaath bro...

Last edited:
Friends, I've a question. If I order Airtel HD connection via Amazon, thereafter what is the process of installation and activation of connection and registration of mobile number. Thank you.

Today I received call from cc about AP superstar HD Telugu pack of 6 months and 1 year.
They are not given full information about the HD and SD channels.
If you have full channel list about this pack ,
Please share Gobinaath bro...
Tell me cost about sd and hd 6and 1year cost

Hey guys! Why airtel has removed dolby audio from And Privé HD? Is it change from broadcaster end?

Also any information regarding new software update being rolled out for enabling 4 digit LCN?

@Arsh @Vadirocks

Hey guys! Why airtel has removed dolby audio from And Privé HD? Is it change from broadcaster end?
Dolby audio was still there on this channel, when I checked before my ARP change. Now I have not subscribed to it to check.

Back
Top Bottom