• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,183
Wrong bro Turner family HD pack have 1 hd channel 4 sd channel
Because tatasky provide all channel i think airtel not provide all channel
Check this
xj7zK7W.jpg

jpYjOeI.jpg
I always had CN SD... So airtel also had CN SD in the bouquet since the trai implementation. I never subscribed to it alarcate since the trai rules.

Actually first part of statement is not correct but 2nd half is true. Turner initially had Family HD bouquet and this did not have CN SD feed , it had just 2 HD and 3 SD channels.

Later they launched a new pack called Family HD + and this had both the SD and HD feeds while simultaneously changes were made incase of Family HD Bouquet by replacing HD feed with SD version there.

Not sure if airtel immediately updated changes or it happened after some period
Turner Family HD always had CN SD Feed. Initially Airtel made a mess of it by having &Flix HD instead of CN SD. We have discussed about it in Feb 2019, and I also tweeted them about it and got it rectified. See my old post on it below.

General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP & Issues

Even Tata Sky didn't have this bouquet for quite sometime and added it late. Post related to it below.

Breaking News - Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

Turner Family HD always had CN SD Feed. Initially Airtel made a mess of it by having &Flix HD instead of CN SD. We have discussed about it in Feb 2019, and I also tweeted them about it and got it rectified. See my old post on it below.

General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP & Issues

Even Tata Sky didn't have this bouquet for quite sometime and added it late. Post related to it below.

Breaking News - Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

Siva bro i still stand by my statement. Family HD did not have CN SD as TRAI disallowed keeping both feeds in same bouquet. HD Bouquet had only HD feed until the changes i mentioned were made. Have to dig thru archives on net to post with data but cannot do right now bcoz of limited time at hand.

Don't go by airtel self care, this screenshot may be after changes were made by Turner and airtel goofed up while updating the same.

Siva bro i still stand by my statement. Family HD did not have CN SD as TRAI disallowed keeping both feeds in same bouquet. HD Bouquet had only HD feed until the changes i mentioned were made. Have to dig thru archives on net to post with data but cannot do right now bcoz of limited time at hand.

Don't go by airtel self care, this screenshot may be after changes were made by Turner and airtel goofed up while updating the same.
Family HD bouquet never had HD feed, only SD, so no question of TRAI order violation. That's what my first picture is showing. The first picture I have posted above was from Turner Website, not from Airtel Self Care. Airtel Self Care had wrong channel (&Flix HD) and that's what the second picture in my post is showing.

Some people have a habit of proving the right to be wrong
Specially @dino29
Haha.. We all do. Sometimes we may think we are 100% correct and others are wrong until we realize we are actually wrong. Most of the times we never realise we are wrong. He might have mistook something or some other bouquet. He'll confirm soon. Don't worry.

Haha.. We all do. Sometimes we may think we are 100% correct and others are wrong until we realize we are actually wrong. Most of the times we never realise we are wrong. He might have mistook something or some other bouquet. He'll confirm soon. Don't worry.
It's actually quite confusing. Turner made changes quickly and Airtel being Airtel messed up further! Tata Sky also didn't have this Family HD bouquet initially and they introduced it on the platform on 16th Feb (They had the correct channels i.e. 1 HD and 4 SD, unlike Airtel).

Breaking News - Turner family pack HD is now listed on tatasky

Within a month, on 12th March, Turner had introduced this new pack with 2 HD and 4 SD, by taking permission from TRAI I guess, as it violates their rule of having same channel's SD and HD feeds in a single bouquet.

DDF Exclusive - Turner Intl launches new bouquet and slashes 2 HD channels MRP

Back
Top Bottom