General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Airtel was moving its logo to top left corner on TEN 3 hence causing disruption. Dish d2h might have faced issue due to similar reason

Last edited:
When is airtel planning to include channels added in past months in respective customised base packs? They can fine tune composition/price of majority of these base packs as almost all of the bouquet agreements have now been renewed with concerned broadcasters. Only few agreements left like Indiacast HD, maybe they will do structural tweaking thereafter
I know no one cares but I think North East HD Bouquets are not available due to unavailability of MTV and VH1 HD. It's expensive to buy channels as Ala Carte when everything is available under ₹27 and ₹31.

I know no one cares but I think North East HD Bouquets are not available due to unavailability of MTV and VH1 HD. It's expensive to buy channels as Ala Carte when everything is available under ₹27 and ₹31.

I think they r available, remember seeing them previously. Need to confirm once more

Strange. I added 3 channels today and it got activated in few seconds. Try heavy refresh, maybe ur account or stb got some issue
I also made many pack changes yesterday and also added Ten 1 HD just before the match. No issue at all, everything got instantly activated.

I have same problem I changed my pack but not activated then I add one more channel zoom and automatically activated my all channels

I have same problem I changed my pack but not activated then I add one more channel zoom and automatically activated my all channels
Sometimes it happens. Try to keep stb "ON" while making any such changes to your pack. I think then it gets updated immediately.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock