General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

When is airtel planning to include channels added in past months in respective customised base packs? They can fine tune composition/price of majority of these base packs as almost all of the bouquet agreements have now been renewed with concerned broadcasters. Only few agreements left like Indiacast HD, maybe they will do structural tweaking thereafter
Bro why airtel hasn't added utv movies, utv action and bindass in star value hindi sd pack? While on star India website these channels are included. Although airtel has added utv channels but in star HD bouquet. Doesn't understand airtel logic.

Bro why airtel hasn't added utv movies, utv action and bindass in star value hindi sd pack? While on star India website these channels are included. Although airtel has added utv channels but in star HD bouquet. Doesn't understand airtel logic.

Those r old version bouquet, recently airtel introduced new variant SVP and SPP bouquets from Star India and these have UTV SD channels and recently added SG Select and NG Wild HD feed

Airtel is having max service channels from Shemaroo thus inducating strong relationship with them . Any plans to bring Tata Sky Gurus type service on airtel?

From yesterday My Brother STB Red light not turning to green... Pressing on off buttons.. But turning green..

Anyone plz help me..

Audio coming in bloated tone on UTV HD. Is it broadcaster or operator issue?
Broadcasters. Most of their movies audio and video doesn't sync properly. Try watching Oye Lucky. It's completely unwatchable. Same is the case with Khosla Ka Ghosla.

Broadcasters. Most of their movies audio and video doesn't sync properly. Try watching Oye Lucky. It's completely unwatchable. Same is the case with Khosla Ka Ghosla.

Hmm... Bhai please get the feedback across to Star/Disney using mail or social media platforms. This needs immediate redrressal.

Hmm... Bhai please get the feedback across to Star/Disney using mail or social media platforms. This needs immediate redrressal.
Won't bother doing that. Movies on Star Movies are sped up since last 3 years. Now one gives rats bottom about this. I stopped buying and move to alternate methods to stream. As Hotstar is equally bad.

Won't bother doing that. Movies on Star Movies are sped up since last 3 years. Now one gives rats bottom about this. I stopped buying and move to alternate methods to stream. As Hotstar is equally bad.

Still try reaching to their senior officials thru social media or try passing it to Disney India. Maybe recent workforce changes there would have made positive difference in handling of feedback

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock