General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,208
If something not correct, I will raise questions rather than run away, as I customer I have rights to criticise their( airtel dth) crook activities, it's my choice, whether stick with airtel or not, it not ur concern, Airtel DTH just copycat of Tatasky but with lot of bugs, I will ask your one question, will you able to choose fta ncf(₹153) pack in airtel? , Airtel intentionally block ncf pack in app, like above airtel doing lot of crook activities
Then, you might have to keep raising questions forever. How choosing a different operator is running away ? Yes, it’s your choice, I just feel you keep complaining all the time and if are that unhappy then why not change the operator ? May be FTA pack is not that popular bro. That’s why they might want you to call their customer care. I am sure very few of us in this forum use FTA pack. What exactly is your requirement ? Why are you concerned about price hikes when you want to use FTA pack ? Price hikes are anyway not for FTA pack. Looks like you have something personal and keep complaining about all immaterial matters. Criticism is good bro, you just need to bring genuine material issues. Then it’s helpful for all. In what respect Airtel is a copycat of TATA sky ? They have similar software. That’s it. DTH company is a DTH company. How do you expect them to be different ?

Last edited:
Then, you might have to keep raising questions forever. How choosing a differ operator is running away ? Yes, it’s your choice, I just feel you keep complaining all the time and if are that unhappy then why not change the operator ? May be FTA pack is not that popular bro. That’s why they might want you to call their customer care. I am sure very few of us in this forum use FTA pack. What exactly is your requirement ? Why are you concerned about price hikes when you want to use FTA pack ? Price hikes are anyway not for FTA pack. Looks like you have something personal and keep complaining about all immaterial matters. Criticism is good bro, you just need to bring genuine material issues. Then it’s helpful for all. In what respect Airtel is a copycat of TATA sky ? They have similar software. That’s it. DTH company is a DTH company. How do you expect them to be different ?
They hide ncf pack, so that customers forced to take airtel curated packs which they able to increase price, just need common sense to understand the reason behind disappearance of ncf pack in airtel, price hike might not affect people like u, you cannot find tamil airtel curated packs easily which is scattered between other language packs, for your information they have customer to solve issues, not for getting praised, you're over optimistic, all other dth u can't find single similarities, airtel has no credibility and trust

Last edited:
They hide ncf pack, so that customers forced to take airtel curated packs which they able to increase price, just need common sense to understand the reason behind disappearance of ncf pack in airtel, price hike might not affect people like u, you cannot find tamil airtel curated packs easily which is scattered between other language packs, for your information they have customer to solve issues, not for getting praised, you're over optimistic, all other dth u can't find single similarities, airtel has no credibility and trust
No one can force anyone to do something that they terribly don't want to do. If I want FTA pack, then they do it under 5 minutes. No questions can be asked.

No one can force anyone to do something that they terribly don't want to do. If I want FTA pack, then they do it under 5 minutes. No questions can be asked.
Then what's the use of airtel thanks app, u can do anything within a minute( few seconds) if app works well, Airtel deliberately makes buggy app

I will ask your one question, will you able to choose fta ncf(₹153) pack in airtel? , Airtel intentionally block ncf pack in app, like above airtel doing lot of crook activities

They hide ncf pack, so that customers forced to take airtel curated packs which they able to increase price, just need common sense to understand the reason behind disappearance of ncf pack in airtel.
First of all, FTA pack is available in airtel, it's name is BST.
Second, what's the need of taking the FTA pack when they're providing all FTA channels on complementary basis to all customers? In fact, complementary pack contains SD & HD pay channels too.

Don't want to continue this useless debate. Earnest request, please raise only material issues.
In college days, my friend watched Vijays jila movie, I asked how was the movie he told super block buster , but movie was a flop, like that blind fans don't know reality, You're fan boy of airtel, airtel is a crook and cheap, that's the reality

In college days, my friend watched Vijays jila movie, I asked how was the movie he told super block buster , but movie was a flop, like that blind fans don't know reality, You're fan boy of airtel, airtel is a crook and cheap, that's the reality
I've told you I'm not a fan of Airtel but their product. You are going beyond limits. @moderators, @Basil @sumitroy, please keep a check.

I've told you I'm not a fan of Airtel but their product. You are going beyond limits. @moderators, @Basil @sumitroy, please keep a check.
Hi kid, I didn't cross the limit, it's better u stop defending airtel, as airtel has lot of drawbacks,and sloppy things, you're reluctant to digest the truth, are u paid to comment good things about airtel?👎

Last edited:
@ABIKUDIARASU You're attacking personally. Stop it. Just because you can't find it doesn't mean that airtel isn't offering fta packs.No one is defending airtel here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom