General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,208
My airtel digital HD box restarts after fews seconds when ever it turn on. it start happening after software update plzz guide

The company witnessed a growth in customer base by 282,000 during the quarter.

Bharti Airtel's direct to home (DTH) division has reported 9% growth in revenue at Rs 809.5 crore for the quarter ended 30th June vis-à-vis Rs 744.8 crore in the corresponding quarter last year. Reported EBITDA for this segment was at Rs 542.1 crore, an 8% increase compared to Rs 504.1 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.

The company witnessed a growth in customer base by 282,000 during the quarter.

Bharti Airtel's direct to home (DTH) division has reported 9% growth in revenue at Rs 809.5 crore for the quarter ended 30th June vis-à-vis Rs 744.8 crore in the corresponding quarter last year. Reported EBITDA for this segment was at Rs 542.1 crore, an 8% increase compared to Rs 504.1 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.

Airtel DTH increased pack price evey quater that's the reason behind increase in profits every quater, other dth didn't do such cheap tactics, airtel is fraud and crook

Airtel DTH increased pack price evey quater that's the reason behind increase in profits every quater, other dth didn't do such cheap tactics, airtel is fraud and crook
Yes true, earlier they are giving some advantage plans than now they have increase few price slightly.

So airtel increasing price marginally is crook tactic as per u .... Then what will u call inflated price (no or very less discount)policy adopted since adoption of NTO by others?

In my opinion airtel still offering best value for money and wide choice of packs for subscribers

So airtel increasing price marginally is crook tactic as per u .... Then what will u call inflated price (no or very less discount)policy adopted since adoption of NTO by others?

In my opinion airtel still offering best value for money and wide choice of packs for subscribers
Tomorrow they might double your package price without informing you, enjoy with airtel, people like you should check with other dth and service rather than a slave to airtel dth, your talking about wide choice of packs, yes they are selling same no of channels in multiple different prices no other dth in the world would do like that

Last edited:
Tomorrow they might double your package price without informing you, enjoy with airtel, people like you should check with other dth and service rather than a slave to airtel dth, your talking about wide choice of packs, yes they are selling same no of channels in multiple different prices no other dth in the world would do like that
Dude, you always have an option to choose other DTH/ cable services. Then why do you keep sticking with Airtel and keep complaining about everything ? No one is a slave to anyone. I personally value product more than brand. We are using Airtel, because we are happy with their services and find no reason to switch. If in future some need arises, we are anyway going to consider a change be it in respect to prices or quality of services.

Dude, you always have an option to choose other DTH/ cable services. Then why do you keep sticking with Airtel and keep complaining about everything ? No one is a slave to anyone. I personally value product more than brand. We are using Airtel, because we are happy with their services and find no reason to switch. If in future some need arises, we are anyway going to consider a change be it in respect to prices or quality of services.
If something not correct, I will raise questions rather than run away, as I customer I have rights to criticise their( airtel dth) crook activities, it's my choice, whether stick with airtel or not, it not ur concern, Airtel DTH just copycat of Tatasky but with lot of bugs, I will ask your one question, will you able to choose fta ncf(₹153) pack in airtel? , Airtel intentionally block ncf pack in app, like above airtel doing lot of crook activities

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom