General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,269
@ABIKUDIARASU You're attacking personally. Stop it. Just because you can't find it doesn't mean that airtel isn't offering fta packs.No one is defending airtel here.
My intention is not to attack personally, just telling airtel doing lot of crook tactics to earn money, just like penalty for late payment which is not happen in other dth but that person telling airtel is best without understanding the airtels way of business

My intention is not to attack personally, just telling airtel doing lot of crook tactics to earn money, just like penalty for late payment which is not happen in other dth but that person telling airtel is best without understanding the airtels way of business
Hello,@ABIKUDIARASU Airtel digital TV is giving me all those channels which I want to have on my TV then why should I disgrace Airtel dth.It is providing me quality TV channels and services when I pay money to Airtel dth.Don't mind ABIKUDIARASU ,you have aggressive mindset .We don't want to have a debate which dth is crook and innocent.It is just public choice about dth preference who can choose their dth independently. So, I request you to close these non -sense argument and instead of debating here ,you should do your studies and work.

Hello,@ABIKUDIARASU Airtel digital TV is giving me all those channels which I want to have on my TV then why should I disgrace Airtel dth.It is providing me quality TV channels and services when I pay money to Airtel dth.Don't mind ABIKUDIARASU ,you have aggressive mindset .We don't want to have a debate which dth is crook and innocent.It is just public choice about dth preference who can choose their dth independently. So, I request you to close these non -sense argument and instead of debating here ,you should do your studies and work.

I wil know What to do with my studies and work, mind your business, what ever I'm telling is truth about airtel, I didn't make any false claims, it better you stop debating and posting unnecessary comments

Last edited:
Constructive criticism and debating respectfully to each other is fine. You have put your views on public forum those who don't agree will obviously reply, hatred against brand can be for any number of reasons but there is no reason at all to use strong words against others, everyone has right to choose what they consider best, you can prove your points politely.

Back
Top Bottom