General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,269
Offtopic :

Airtel do not give importance to business ethics. Few years back for 5 continuous months, it auto deducted money for validity pack even when a validity pack was still in active, more than 2 weeks validity was remaining. How many would have lost money like me ? Each time we have to explain to customer care personnel to get back. One even said auto deduction was correctly done as you have recharged different amount pack, where it has to be again explained to superiors to get back.

Again main balance money entirely gone for internet, Airtel did not follow the mandatory 1925 START SMS explicit customer consent requirement for data usage from main balance. They also not sent the 50% , 80% and 100% data usage SMSs. Again we have to explain and get money back.

Many would not have called customer care at all or customer care personnel could have told it is perfectly correct.

I can't think a software error can continue for 5 months.

Lost trust in Airtel.

Offtopic :

Airtel do not give importance to business ethics. Few years back for 5 continuous months, it auto deducted money for validity pack even when a validity pack was still in active, more than 2 weeks validity was remaining. How many would have lost money like me ? Each time we have to explain to customer care personnel to get back. One even said auto deduction was correctly done as you have recharged different amount pack, where it has to be again explained to superiors to get back.

Again main balance money entirely gone for internet, Airtel did not follow the mandatory 1925 START SMS explicit customer consent requirement for data usage from main balance. They also not sent the 50% , 80% and 100% data usage SMSs. Again we have to explain and get money back.

Many would not have called customer care at all or customer care personnel could have told it is perfectly correct.

I can't think a software error can continue for 5 months.

Lost trust in Airtel.
Airtel has no business ethics, totally money oriented, as like most Corporates, they milk people whatever ways possible, make huge profits

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom