General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,317
Sports experience in DTH is excellent bro. In OTT, they stream sports also in 25 fps, like movies. Motions are way more smoother in DTH.
My personal experience with Airtel Awesome👌👌 before Airtel I used Dishtv on 23 July 2020 I left dish tv and after that I choose airtel digital tv. With airtel I felt Quality of picture HD & SD both are superb. I am using airtel Xstream box with Netplus 707 unlimited 70MBps wifi speed. In Airtel Xstream box so many movies like English,Hindi,Punjabi movies available also Airtel xstream box inbuilt Netflix app which is not available TataSky and Dishtv so it is the reason that airtel is the best. ✌✌❤❤

Last edited:
My personal experience with Airtel Awesome👌👌 before Airtel I used Dishtv on 23 July 2020 I left dish tv and after that I choose airtel digital tv. With airtel I felt Quality of picture HD & SD both are superb. I am using airtel Xstream box with Netplus 707 unlimited 70MBps wifi speed. In Airtel Xstream box so many movies like English,Hindi,Punjabi movies available also Airtel xstream box inbuilt Netflix app which is not available TataSky and Dishtv so it is the reason that airtel is the best. ✌✌❤❤
Yep. Must say. Excellent picture quality.

But u need to call customer care for everything as airtel app has tons of bugs

Back
Top Bottom