General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,317
Today I Posted Here that tata sky is providing something extra service by noticing about weater for their users.:hello:

Now I came to know that this service is provided by Airtel also. When I was watching KKK on colors then no signal bar came to the screen, then I thought that there was problem in the dish, but later know that the weather is not good and yes after sometime raining happened.

It is an advantage for dth users not for cable users.:blush2:

Today I Posted Here that tata sky is providing something extra service by noticing about weater for their users.:hello:

Now I came to know that this service is provided by Airtel also. When I was watching KKK on colors then no signal bar came to the screen, then I thought that there was problem in the dish, but later know that the weather is not good and yes after sometime raining happened.

Free weather update:kiss2::gn2:

Bro the link which u gave isn't reachable pls re-send if possible

Which type of service is this?

Back
Top Bottom