General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,551
Don't expect much from Airtel. The only reason they are shuffling those tps is to add more FTA channels.

If they genuinely want to add Pay channels they would have activated a new tp.

they any pending hindi fta news channels 😝?
I think one left which Tata play added recently added. Open jio tv app you surprise to see amount of news channel.
who knows every now and then now days Hindi news channels make wild card entry in tv channel market. Waiting outside mib office to license got that show that to adtv and they launch that 😅😅

I think one left which Tata play added recently added. Open jio tv app you surprise to see amount of news channel.
who knows every now and then now days Hindi news channels make wild card entry in tv channel market. Waiting outside mib office to license got that show that to adtv and they launch that 😅😅
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Airtel Digital TV is doing grear work in all aspects but need to improve on the user interface, navigation, information listing on its airtel thanks app. Need to group options in a better way , resolve the bugs which sometimes make the app act sluggish or slow and above all list channels under correct genre in a-la-carte section as well as show correct channel logo above its name under various bouquet , a-la-carte section.

Also noticed that since Cartoon Network HD+ was added on the platform, as a xstream stb user i am unable to add it thru activation option available on the box. It just states tariff information unavailable. Also not able to add it thru SMS code or Whatsapp or Missed Call. Previously this channel was even not visible under my account details ( turner family plus bouquet was not listed and channel was not listed under a-la,on their airtel thanks app and i had to register complaint and follow up with airtel to get this issue sorted. Still just Turner Family Plus HD pack has been listed kids category in the broadcaster bouquet section but channel still not available under a-la-carte section . Strangely the message which comes when i try to add this channel thru SMS/Missed Call/ Whatsapp is that "Your account is not eligible for this Top Up"

Also having another problem incase of channels like News India 24/7, India News which were part of FTA Complimentary Bundle until few days back but now have been removed from it. So if am trying to add this channel thru SMS Code, Missed Call, Whatsapp then revert back message is stating that "channel is not valid". Even India News Haryana recently got dropped from FTA Complimentary Bundle pack and when i am trying to add it thru above modes then it is stating that "channel is already part of your subscription. On airtel thanks app these channels still not available for selection under a-la-carte section.

UPDATES
IGames will be renamed tonight as Airtel fun games , maybe it will also b allotted a LCN. Till now one had to press i button on remote or select specials option under menu to access this service. This service unavailable for XStream STB users

Name of Airtel Dance studio service channel reverted back to Let's Dance

Dth market share
Fine 15 & reactivation 30 = 45

There is standard Idle Maintenance Fee of Rs. 15 and 20 applicable ( for those on below Rs. 300 and above Rs. 300 packs respectively) on recharging suspended accounts . There is no such poilcy of reactivation fee

Don't expect much from Airtel. The only reason they are shuffling those tps is to add more FTA channels.

If they genuinely want to add Pay channels they would have activated a new tp.

Bro, all i can say is that u will not be disappointed. Just let September start and major changes and pending channel addition will happen. They will activate new transponder as and when need arises, right now they have more than adequate bandwidth to add many channels .... It might just happen that in September or October new transponders might also be added on Airtel Digital TV NIT

Hope they not moving channel to other tp to fill up following
lcns 375 , 376, 377, 378,379,380 ..... :lol: :lol:

They will add FTA popular and regular chs as well as pending pay tv channels very soon

Back
Top Bottom