General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,551
You took too serious bro
Back adtv it's good but adtv also should take care of their old long time customers need also

Yes adtv and tata almost equal as on hd count but some hd channels missing you also agree with me i think
Like mtv hd , vh1 hd, travel xp hd , beats hd , now sports 18 hd loading....

But as usual you mentioned the channels which are already present on ADTV and its long time story that adtv in future active tp which results space creation and after nto 2.0 took affect hd channels come in bulk but this my highlited point still future story nothing is in present story
Only xplor hd exclusive addition by ADTV otherwise all dth have other your mention hd channel present specially tata play

Somnath da, i do understand that the image representations were made in lighter tone but u seem to serious about the point that Airtel Digital TV is not adding HD channels as per public demand which i have stated is absolutely untrue.

I have already provided information that they r adding New HD channels on a constant basis and many times faster than other or even have exclusive HD channels like And Xplor HD, Investigation Discovery HD which are not available on other DTH Platforms

Incase of Standard Definition channels again Airtel Digital TV is far ahead of others and even here provides channels like ILove, BFlix, Goldmines Bollywood, Dhinchaak 2, Atrangiii, and many others which are unavailable on other Pay TV DTH Platforms. Also u too admit that they add Standard Definition channels be it from any genre extremely fast on their platform, we Airtel Digital TV users got to see channels like Colors Cineplex Superhits, Colors Cineplex Bollywood and many others lot before than these became available on other DTH Platforms.

As far as exclusive HD channels is concerned Tata Play has DD News HD & Zee Zest HD too.

Lastly in last 4 years Airtel Digital TV and even Airtel company as a whole (mobile , broadband, DTH) has been at the forefront of bringing in innovations and adapting quickly / very efficiently with the evolving consumption pattern/needs of the consumer & keeping pace with the changing landscape in these sectors.

I would request u to wait a little more as usually Airtel Digital TV adds new channels on Thursday Night, if not Thursday certain channels get added often on Saturday or Tuesday nights so we may see Sports18 - 1 HD alongwith others getting launched on the platform in next 5 or days

would request u to wait a little more as usually Airtel Digital TV adds new channels on Thursday Night, if not Thursday certain channels get added often on Saturday or Tuesday nights so we may see Sports18 - 1 HD alongwith others getting launched on the platform in next 5 or days
I also feel same after vadi bro's update
Although you yesterday said promo of football running so you felt Chance of yesterday addition
I feel tonight sports 18 hd maybe added as football promo on home channel stopped after tonight

Can we add or remove channels via airtel website earlier there was option but it's telling to download airtel thanks app, can anyone pls check it. Thanks

Can we add or remove channels via airtel website earlier there was option but it's telling to download airtel thanks app, can anyone pls check it. Thanks

Yes, now u need to install Airtel App to add/ remove channels or make other changes to ur DTH Account. Basic services like recharging ur account can still b done via website

Our special customers like YOU can now get Airtel HD Box at Rs 0! Pay only for what you watch with Airtel Digital TV! Non-stop entertainment for 6 months, starting at just Rs 999.Give a missed call on 844*****50

Received this sms in Phone don't its fake or true.

Our special customers like YOU can now get Airtel HD Box at Rs 0! Pay only for what you watch with Airtel Digital TV! Non-stop entertainment for 6 months, starting at just Rs 999.Give a missed call on 844*****50

Received this sms in Phone don't its fake or true.

It does not seem fake and u must have got it thru authorized promotional business account of airtel on sms platforms wherein u won't have option to reply back to that SMS.

Yet another excellent offer for those who want to buy a New HD box. Previously too during Deepawali period Airtel Digital TV came up with great discounts/ offers on New HD and XStream Smart Boxes. Right now too regular prices/offers for these boxes are quite affordable and good

It does not seem fake and u must have got it thru authorized promotional business account of airtel on sms platforms wherein u won't have option to reply back to that SMS.

Yet another excellent offer for those who want to buy a New HD box. Previously too during Deepawali period Airtel Digital TV came up with great discounts/ offers on New HD and XStream Smart Boxes. Right now too regular prices/offers for these boxes are quite affordable and good
Yes its not Fake SMS. Just now given missal call recd call from them.

Back
Top Bottom