General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,554
The reply adtv give

Bro, what i stated is the fact. It is not like airtel digital tv is not adding other popular channels which may b of ur liking. They have to consider channel requests of around 1.6 crore subscribers so obviously every channel added on the platform may not be the one which u or some other customer might like watching but there would lakhs of other subscribers who would want to see it

Bro, what i stated is the fact. It is not like airtel digital tv is not adding other popular channels which may b of ur liking. They have to consider channel requests of around 1.6 crore subscribers so obviously every channel added on the platform may not be the one which u or some other customer might like watching but there would lakhs of other subscribers who would want to see it
i can get your point
but i am pretty certain adtv give more priority to older people's request i mean who are youth watch more news and services channel's than music and sports
i say this till now after launch mtv , beats , travel xp vh1 hd and now latest entrance sports18 added on adtv pending list

i want sports18 on large view i know one of bengali viacom18 channel telecust world cup in hd but if not sports18 hd added then ligue 1 still remains absent

Guys need urgent help.

STB goes blank while watching channels. No picture no sound.

But i can access stb menus and all without any problem.

Need to power off and on again to get the picture and sound again. After 5 min it goes again.

Guys need urgent help.

Need to power off and on again to get the picture and sound again. After 5 min it goes again.
I had the similar issue once. Changing the HDMI cable did the magic for me.

Last edited:
Guys need urgent help.

Its happening again.
Changed power adapter + hdmi cable.
Still issue is there

i can get your point
but i am pretty certain adtv give more priority to older people's request i mean who are youth watch more news and services channel's than music and sports
i say this till now after launch mtv , beats , travel xp vh1 hd and now latest entrance sports18 added on adtv pending list

i want sports18 on large view i know one of bengali viacom18 channel telecust world cup in hd but if not sports18 hd added then ligue 1 still remains absent

Not true buddy, they add all types of channels which r viewed across various age and geographical demographies

The Moment Dish TV And Tata Play Added Sports18 1 HD, Now Pressure Builds Automatically On Airtel,,,

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes Definitely !!!

But Airtel is Like BOSS :cool:

I remember when MTV Beats HD and Other Viacom 18 HD Channels launched and added on most of the DTH, but airtel not.

But here case is not like that Airtel surely going to add Sports 18 1 HD before FB world cup. FB fans all over the world not like cricket.

Back
Top Bottom