• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,540
My udp pack come to end. Is good deal for xtream box
lIC4tc2.jpg
Same msg received daily.

My subscription will end in 3 days.

If u just want to spend time searching for a negative out of many positives, sure u can do do. You can check account balance and validity thru other options listed on the app or even thru SMS, Missed Call, IVR, WhatsApp but u just want to go to My Account section on the App which has certain glitches, post screenshots of the same and continuosly tell that airtel digital tv is worst.... Well then i leave it for members /visitors to decide if intention is to bring forward an issue or simply showcase Airtel Digital TV in bad light.

If u r so dissatisfied with Airtel Digital TV then i suggest u to opt for another operator which meets ur requirements
Constructive criticism should always be welcomed to improve product offerings. Especially when a person is paying for that. There can not always be positives and it's very impractical to expect. It doesn't mean that they hate the brand. People can bash the people who shows endless love for a brand the same way. Isn't it?

There is no point in arguing and denying the fact that they lack a dedicated DTH app like every other operators do. Mobile telephony/Broadband account management and DTH account management are completely two different genres. They provide a relatively inferior experience when it comes to that.

As long as they are in business, they will be criticized and that will be for their good only.

Last edited:
Constructive criticism should always be welcomed to improve product offerings. Especially when a person is paying for that. There can not always be positives and it's very impractical to expect. It doesn't mean that they hate the brand. People can bash the people who shows endless love for a brand the same way. Isn't it?

There is no point in arguing and denying the fact that they lack a dedicated DTH app like every other operators do. Mobile telephony/Broadband account management and DTH account management are completely two different genres. They provide a relatively inferior experience when it comes to that.

As long as they are in business, they will be criticized and that will be for their good only.

Dada, if u follow my posts in the forum then u must have noticed that i have always advocated to have a constructive discussion which means bringing forth both positive & negatives of a company thereby either apluading the good steps or stating points as where/how improvements need to be made.

The issue raised by @andrewkane14 bro is valid and i have myself highlighted the same here in the forum as well as to senior people working with airtel. What i find wrong is the posting pattern of certain members where they just highlight negatives of a company and that too on a very frequent basis but turn a blind eye to so many other positives and never praise the company for the same, rather there r even members who find something wrong even if the said company (which they dislike) takes a decision which benefits customers. So this crops up serious doubts about the intention of such members, whether they r just trying to discuss about a shortcoming which is totally correct thing to do or just continuosly mention negative points to malign the company image.

If u notice @andrewkane14 posted about same issue 2 times in quick succession, also went ahead and said "airtel digital tv is worst DTH operator ".... If u read his previous too then one strongly feels that he is just trying to somehow just project Airtel Digital TV in wrong light. This is why i made the comment

Dada, if u follow my posts in the forum then u must have noticed that i have always advocated to have a constructive discussion which means bringing forth both positive & negatives of a company thereby either apluading the good steps or stating points as where/how improvements need to be made.

The issue raised by @andrewkane14 bro is valid and i have myself highlighted the same here in the forum as well as to senior people working with airtel. What i find wrong is the posting pattern of certain members where they just highlight negatives of a company and that too on a very frequent basis but turn a blind eye to so many other positives and never praise the company for the same, rather there r even members who find something wrong even if the said company (which they dislike) takes a decision which benefits customers. So this crops up serious doubts about the intention of such members, whether they r just trying to discuss about a shortcoming which is totally correct thing to do or just continuosly mention negative points to malign the company image.

If u notice @andrewkane14 posted about same issue 2 times in quick succession, also went ahead and said "airtel digital tv is worst DTH operator ".... If u read his previous too then one strongly feels that he is just trying to somehow just project Airtel Digital TV in wrong light. This is why i made the comment
It's fine. End of the day , consumer should get benefits as well. Good service against their expenditures. Also the expectations from the brand should be within acceptable limits.

Last edited:

I'm not projecting Airtel in wrong light, you're the one projecting Airtel is flawless and you want nobody to criticize Airtel, if somebody put negative comments about Airtel then you will write very long essay and projecting Airtel is best in the world and negative comments were prepetrated by competitors, bye Airtel expert😂😂😂

to know dbr, you need to visit my account< transaction history, which is not available in sms, whatsapp, ivr, I already sent complaint to dthnodal regarding this, if something is not correct in the Airtel app they should fix it, they are bound to do so,

I agree. Even I use the old Airtel DTH account section for DBR details. Sometimes it doesn't work. It's good that they brought the new one. New one's working well. If not a new app, they still should not have removed some good options in the old account section like transaction history, create your own pack section (in the new one, once a base pack is selected, we can't remove it or continue directly to create a pack afresh), your current plan section which states the summary of the pack and total monthly charges (Base pack price, top-up price, ncf) , recharge offer section which communicates the amount of cashback that we are entitled for a given recharge amount, option for relocation request etc. They should add all these in the new section.

I agree. Even I use the old Airtel DTH account section for DBR details. Sometimes it doesn't work. It's good that they brought the new one. New one's working well. If not a new app, they still should not have removed some good options in the old account section like transaction history, create your own pack section (in the new one, once a base pack is selected, we can't remove it or continue directly to create a pack afresh), your current plan section which states the summary of the pack and total monthly charges (Base pack price, top-up price, ncf) , recharge offer section which communicates the amount of cashback that we are entitled for a given recharge amount, option for relocation request etc. They should add all these in the new section.

Bro, u have raised absolutely valid points. Request u to share ur feedback regarding airtel thanks app on this Mail ID - [email protected], also in the CC row enter the mail of ur state airtel digital tv nodal officer. I am sure they will look into it and take corrective measures in the near future.

Just like to inform u the Transaction History and Recharge Offers option still available in the new section of app. When u enter the account page, just scroll down and u will recharge and transaction history option listed there alongside various other options.... When u click on recharge option u will get information abour available recharge offers for ur DTH Account

Last edited:
Just like to inform u the Transaction History and Recharge Offers option still available in the new section of app. When u enter the account page, just scroll down and u will recharge and transaction history option listed there alongside various other options.... When u click on recharge option u will get information abour available recharge offers for ur DTH Account
By transaction history, I mean DBR datails bro. Transaction history in the new section only has recharges and in recharge section I still couldn't find details about cashback.

Back
Top Bottom