General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,540
when Airtel fix their app?, Airtel should change their software provider otherwise they will end up like Arasu cable which has blackoutfor more than 3 days due to software glitch
y5i5lYt.jpg

Why r u going to "My Account Section" to make changes in packs or modifying/changing other things related to ur account? Use "Manage TV Plans" or other options listed in main page of ur DTH section on the Airtel Thanks App

Why r u going to "My Account Section" to make changes in packs or modifying/changing other things related to ur account? Use "Manage TV Plans" or other options listed in main page of ur DTH section on the Airtel Thanks Appc
going to my account section to check amount deducted, to know validity and balance, Airtel can't even fix this issue, then what's the use of "my account section" and worst app

Last edited:
to check amount deducted and to know validity, Airtel can't even fix this issue, worst app,

If u just want to spend time searching for a negative out of many positives, sure u can do do. You can check account balance and validity thru other options listed on the app or even thru SMS, Missed Call, IVR, WhatsApp but u just want to go to My Account section on the App which has certain glitches, post screenshots of the same and continuosly tell that airtel digital tv is worst.... Well then i leave it for members /visitors to decide if intention is to bring forward an issue or simply showcase Airtel Digital TV in bad light.

If u r so dissatisfied with Airtel Digital TV then i suggest u to opt for another operator which meets ur requirements

to check amount deducted and to know validity, Airtel can't even fix this issue, worst app,

If u just want to spend time searching for a negative out of many positives, sure u can do do. You can check account balance and validity thru other options listed on the app or even thru SMS, Missed Call, IVR, WhatsApp but u just want to go to My Account section on the App which has certain glitches, post screenshots of the same and continuosly tell that airtel digital tv is worst.... Well then i leave it for members /visitors to decide if intention is to bring forward an issue or simply showcase Airtel Digital TV in bad light.

If u r so dissatisfied with Airtel Digital TV then i suggest u to opt for another operator which meets ur requirements

ok

Looks like DD Sports 1.0 will be added soon just like on DishTV & D2H

to know dbr, you need to visit my account< transaction history, which is not available in sms, whatsapp, ivr, I already sent complaint to dthnodal regarding this, if something is not correct in the Airtel app they should fix it, they are bound to do so,

Back
Top Bottom