General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,539
Receive msg from airtel regarding Free preview of sports 18 HD Channel but Channel not activated anyone getting free preview

6vxNx2u.jpg

Receive msg from airtel regarding Free preview of sports 18 HD Channel but Channel not activated anyone getting free preview

6vxNx2u.jpg

So for this Airtel Digital TV was trying to add a dummy/duplicate channel under a-la-carte section on Airtel App which lead to viewers getting Sports18 SD/HD access for free by opting for the said dummy/duplicate channel. Hopefully the errors faced in the same will be rectified soon and this free channel will b auto enabled on DTH Account of all Airtel Digital TV subscribers max by tomorrow morning

@somnath chakraborty bro @dino29 bro How can I check My monthly rental / charges in my airtel app earlier it was showing now showing for me but now showing available balance in my dth account. Thanks

Open the App> Select the Profile option located at Top Left> Tap on Services option> Click My Account Banner> U will see all the channels/bouquet/top ups/NCF charges listed there, just add them and it will be ur monthly rental.

Or simply SMS Info to 54325 from your Registered Mobile Number or Give a missed call to 8130081300 from ur RMN to receive account details which would mention ur monthly rental. You can even use Whatsapp Service Support account option to check the same

Back
Top Bottom