General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,182
My new Airtel DTH setup box volume not working can anyone help for this issue
Technician would have configured your remote's volume buttons with TV volume buttons. Go to setting and set the desired set top box volume. I normally keep set top box volume at max and adjust the TV volume only as they are already paired with Airtel remote. If you have Redmi phones with IR blaster, then you can add Airtel set top box in that and increase the volume to max from that.

My new Airtel DTH setup box volume not working can anyone help for this issue

On ur Airtel XStream Box press Home Key (Button having Red Hut picture in middle of Channel Up/Down and Volume Up/Down keys) > now go to settings option and select it (gear icon) > scroll down to android settings option > select device and preferences

Now u have 2 ways to sort this issue

- If u want to continue using volume keys on box for controlling TV volume then simply go to "default volume" option and raise STB volume as per ur liking while u can continue using Volume Keys on STB remote to increase or decrease TV Volume

- If u want to control TV Volume thru TV remote itself then under Android Settings go to devices and preferences and press Unpair Option > Now Press Option key (present on right side of Google Assistant key) and "9" Key together for 2 or 3 seconds, lights will blink on ur remote which means remote has been unpaired and refreshed > now press Option and Back key together for 3 seconds, again lights will blink which means remote is ready to be paired with XStream Box > under Device and Preferences settings on TV now "Airtel" option will start reflecting which is the name for Airtel XStream Box Remote , just select it and voila ur STB remote is ready for use.

How much secondary connection for airtel digital tv

You will Rs. 500 additional discount on buying XStream Box as secondary connection, for HD STB i think either again it will be provided at Rs. 500 discount or be made available at Rs. 500. There might be some complimentary bouquet subscription, OTT subscription be provided with it....Please check with Airtel Digital TV for current offers applicable

Back
Top Bottom