General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

I recently didn't active on forrum I have just subscribe 4-5 hindi movie channel Or 1sports channel and fta ncf
Best option is change the pack to hindi basic hd pack ..899 for 6m and 1599 for 12 months.. so here you will get 4 hd entertainment channels- colors HD, Sony hd, star plus HD and zee tv hd. After this add your required channels (hardly max ₹100 I guess) ..so easily you can enjoy your channels within ₹250 pm..

This is the most cheapest and logical option, other packs are very costly now .not just in airtel even in other dth like tataplay.

One point to note before recharging airtel will start 30 days lock in period for ala carta channels. So if not changing frequently this is still the best option!

Last edited:
Best option is change the pack to hindi basic hd pack ..899 for 6m and 1599 for 12 months.. so here you will get 4 hd entertainment channels- colors HD, Sony hd, star plus HD and zee tv hd. After this add your required channels (hardly max ₹100 I guess) ..so easily you can enjoy your channels within ₹250 pm..

This is the most cheapest and logical option, other packs are very costly now .not just in airtel even in other dth like tataplay.

One point to note before recharging airtel will start 30 days lock in period for ala carta channels. So if not changing frequently this is still the best option!
What’s cost of Telugu basic HD pack for 6 months & 12 months

Earlier after turning on stb to see epg schedule took 2 to 3 minutes to load epg schedule now taking only 45sec to 1 min load epg schedule
In my case, for some channels EPG is missing

xlojGl8.jpg

!

Isn't Samsung inbuilt Airtel STB tuner with smart card technology TVs still their in market or they're Stopped manufacturing ?

Isn't Samsung inbuilt Airtel STB tuner with smart card technology TVs still their in market or they're Stopped manufacturing ?

I think same was withdrawn long back. With Smart TV, Fire Stick and Android boxes gaining prominence there was not much need for such inbuilt DTH TV sets

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock