General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Latest Airtel App Negative.

You can't remove Base pack for Only DD pack means NCF Rs. 153/-

for that you have to install old version apk then its possible.

Airtel should think about this.

Last edited:
Latest Airtel App Negative.

You can't remove Base pack for Only DD pack means NCF Rs. 153/-

for that you have to install old version apk then its possible.

Airtel should think about this.

Anna could not understand what u tried to convey. Please explain in more clear/elaborate manner.

DD Pack channels are not counted in the 1st NCF Slab wherein u can add upto 200 channels (1 HD = 2 SD) so even if u r unable to drop this pack still u can add all your other favorite broadcaster bouquets or a-la-carte as u would have done if DD pack was not subscribed. It creates no impact on the slab or pricing.

I guess u might b knowing that it is mandatory to carry DD channels across all platforms and i believe there would be some rule which is why now airtel digital tv or even other operators will let DD channels be auto selected while channel selection or changes r made by the customer in their account

Last edited:
Anna could not understand what u tried to convey. Please explain in more clear/elaborate manner.

DD Pack channels are not counted in the 1st NCF Slab wherein u can add upto 200 channels (1 HD = 2 SD) so even if u r unable to drop this pack still u can add all your other favorite broadcaster bouquets or a-la-carte as u would have done if DD pack was not subscribed. It creates no impact on the slab or pricing.

I guess u might b knowing that it is mandatory to carry DD channels across all platforms and i believe there would be some rule which is why now airtel digital tv or even other operators will let DD channels be auto selected while channel selection or changes r made by the customer in their account
In Simple.

Activated Telugu Gold HD 1M in January cost Rs. 275 plus NCF.

I want to drop this one and I know there is no way to drop that pack. Only option available to change the pack. And I want to activate my STB just paying Rs. 153 for NCF only.

For deactivate or drop only option available is OLD Airtel app.

Installed Old App and Drop that pack. Only saying that New App should add options like complete change of pack.

Im weak in English writing so please try to understand what im going to say.

New App should be like this very good and easy to create pack.

RhTTeJs.jpg

In Simple.

Activated Telugu Gold HD 1M in January cost Rs. 275 plus NCF.

I want to drop this one and I know there is no way to drop that pack. Only option available to change the pack. And I want to activate my STB just paying Rs. 153 for NCF only.

For deactivate or drop only option available is OLD Airtel app.

Installed Old App and Drop that pack. Only saying that New App should add options like complete change of pack.

Im weak in English writing so please try to understand what im going to say.

New App should be like this very good and easy to create pack.

RhTTeJs.jpg

You are right anna, Airtel needs to add Make Your Own Pack option on the app and even add BST pack under DPO bouquet section and give option to deselect current DPO base pack and choose BST Pack. They also need to add "subscribed channels" option under recently added Filter tab which is available in the modify pack section on the app.

Also anna u could have tried doing changes via whatsapp or connected with Team Airtel via Twitter or Call and they would have done the required changes in ur account.

Lastly i can provide u with a temporary fix for this issue. No need to download old version of the airtel app, just go to main DTH section in the new version of the app itself > scroll down and select the transaction tab > now it will open up in the old interface mode > just press back button and u will get the all the options listed in the old interface > select "my account" tab and do the required changes

i can provide u with a temporary fix for this issue. No need to download old version of the airtel app, just go to main DTH section in the new version of the app itself > scroll down and select the transaction tab > now it will open up in the old interface mode > just press back button and u will get the all the options listed in the old interface > select "my account" tab and do the required changes
Wah Kyaa Baat Hai... One App two Experience. Thank You Dino Bhai 🕺

No need to download old version of the airtel app, just go to main DTH section in the new version of the app itself > scroll down and select the transaction tab > now it will open up in the old interface mode > just press back button and u will get the all the options listed in the old interface > select "my account" tab and do the required changes
Thanks bro i also got old interface wants to know by any chance adding a la karte topup from this old section charging dbr basis or current 30 days advance basis coz here no mention about lock in 30 days

Ss below

f53LCK6.jpg

Thanks bro i also got old interface wants to know by any chance adding a la karte topup from this old section charging dbr basis or current 30 days advance basis coz here no mention about lock in 30 days

Ss below
Amount debited instead Rs.5 or as per channel price for one month. Today it self tried you can check above screen shot.
25 Rs. Ala Carte Zee Telugu HD, Hungama and NDTV GT.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock