General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
anybody can help to change my registered mobile number on my connection? We bought from a local shop and they registered the mobile number under the shop number. now I can't register under my phone to change or recharge the pack.

anybody can help to change my registered mobile number on my connection? We bought from a local shop and they registered the mobile number under the shop number. now I can't register under my phone to change or recharge the pack.
SMS RTNCH "Your customer Id in full with STB i.e -001/002 etc" (RTNCH XXXXXXXXXX-XXX) to 8130881308 from the number you want to update. Or visit the following website and follow the instructions.

Last edited:
ADTV removed English audio feed from ETV Bal Bharat.
6scEli2.jpg

This is some next level spamming by Airtel. My account is active and still I receive 4-5 calls a day from them. The screenshot is from yesterday.

XEH93Bp.jpg
I had ported my SIM to Airtel from JIO. Till then they are calling everyday. Just fed up by them.
Will 100% port my SIM back to JIO now.

One thing to notice is that my Airtel DTH is on other number (Vi) . I hardly receive 2-3 calls in a month but everyday on Airtel SIM.
f2VhzFc.jpg
DI1uBX7.jpg

Last edited:
This is some next level spamming by Airtel. My account is active and still I receive 4-5 calls a day from them. The screenshot is from yesterday.

XEH93Bp.jpg
They'll start bugging me 1 month prior to pack expiry. I am on LDP. So they don't disturb me for 5m. I think you are in monthly pack. So they are much capable of calling and asking you to recharge on regular basis like from 15 days prior to pack expiry. Most probably won't recharge next time. Planning to try Hathway FiberTV. Don't know how many calls I might have to face after this.

Back
Top Bottom