General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,183
Airtel Digital TV EPG Showing Pogo LCN No. 415.
I Think Airtel Digital TV Changing LCN No. Soon. Hope They Starting 4 Digits LCN No.
HwKEHmL.jpg
Ol9Vqdo.jpg
Actual lcn is 451. So it is a mistake only.
In promo home they wrote AVIALABLE instead of AVAILABLE.

Tried bro, But can’t update through this method. In stb also not showing the customer id and mobile number. Please help to change from dealer end
Call Airtel CC 01244448080, explain the issue and ask them to update RMN. They might ask for STB no./ VC no./ SIC no. You find this in a label pasted in the bottom of STB or in STB cardboard box.

***Scam alert*** Today recharged airtel dth after 4 months, for Rs280 and RS30 cashback provided , after that starsports tamil1 hd automatically activated without my knowledge and RS
22 deducted, called customer care they said it was activated by me and told me that they won't refund the amount, cheated by airtel(lootel), once my recharge ends will throw away this airtel box as I don't want to be cheated again, hence others
please beware of this scam

EyrBcmF.jpg

Zee anmol cinema added without my knowledge, thank God it's just 0.11 paisa. 😅

Tried to raise complaint regarding same by calling cc. While calling, ivr said press 1 if stb is on status. Then I pressed same after that I heard that star sports 1 telugu will be activated. 🤬Luckily it's not activated on stb. After 15mins call automatically disconnected without connecting cc representative (they called cc experts 😂 )

It's been used to nearly 15 years, I am also thinking to throwing it once it gets expired 🥱😴

Do you guys get channel addition message on registered mobile number ? I am not getting post NTO 3.

Back
Top Bottom