General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
Your favorite channels might get added very soon. If u r still unsatisfied bcoz of other reasons then u should surely opt for rival operator which meets ur requirements. All i can say is that just like other operators airtel digital tv has certain shortcomings and hope they will improve on it in near future.

I have also been their customer since 2009 and overall very satisfied with their service
Lost hopes about pending channels. I just want affordable plans from airtel nothing else. Just check /compare with other DPO plans in Telugu as I requested you. Then you will agree with my words 🙂

Any one facing this issue on Airtel No Thanks app 🤔 unable to view channels list of plan or free bundles, getting error as invalid connection ID.

Looks like they are going to completely do away with the old ui. Nothing works except channel addition in it a la carte and BB. I am fine with it provided they introduce transaction history, skip to channel selection i.e changing pack all together afresh including base pack, recharge offer amounts which will display eligible cashback, save for later quick selection box in the new UI also as we have already discussed multiple times.

Lost hopes about pending channels. I just want affordable plans from airtel nothing else. Just check /compare with other DPO plans in Telugu as I requested you. Then you will agree with my words 🙂

Do not loose hope buddy, i feel very soon all pending channels will be added and many other changes likely to be implemented on Airtel Digital TV Platform

@Vadirocks anna did u try to find out from ur source as to what changes are being done in the month long maintenance activity being undertaken right now by Team Airtel Digital TV?

Also such maintenance activities have been happening quite regularly in lasrt year or so & each of it lasted for duration of few days or week at a stretch so it seems that lot of different changes /work is being done . Please try to get some information on this from ur sources .

Thanks

Any one facing this issue on Airtel No Thanks app 🤔 unable to view channels list of plan or free bundles, getting error as invalid connection ID.

Then what is the use of No thanks app? When it won't work properly until last update I am able to change my plan though it have some other issues.
Do know about old ui airtel app but if u have mi phone just download app from mi store you get old version your package problem will be solved.

Also hope adtv in future back to old days means

Webpage old style account modified view and app use diffrent view i just hate and not favour after ADTV amalgamated both web page and app in app interface view

Last edited:
Can anyone see broadcaster packs in the my airtel app? I am not able to see them. Only airtel bouquets and packs are visible.

@Vadirocks anna did u try to find out from ur source as to what changes are being done in the month long maintenance activity being undertaken right now by Team Airtel Digital TV?

Also such maintenance activities have been happening quite regularly in lasrt year or so & each of it lasted for duration of few days or week at a stretch so it seems that lot of different changes /work is being done . Please try to get some information on this from ur sources .

Thanks

Have Asked Him But No Reply Yet

I Assume He Don't Have Any Idea About That

Back
Top Bottom