• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,179
Y
PXL-20230507-220812194.jpg

Why this duplicate LCN 872 in between?
Yes Vijay Takkar channel also got duplicate

They have discontinued use of old interface hence it won't support listing of services or making changes by using the same
There is lot of bugs under dth section, unable to change to my OP, on app. Cc said without pay channels they can't activate basic ncf plan from their end also. 😴🥱
I don't think that will give bug free app in near future.

So this is not error as, per you 😂 what are you trying to convey by defending Airtel in every case 😕

opsKeoh.jpg

Last edited:
There is lot of bugs under dth section, unable to change to my OP, on app. Cc cc without pay channels they can't activate basic ncf plan from their end also. 😴🥱
I don't think that will give bug free app in near future.

Use whatsapp or Ch. 998 for activating BST plan or tweet to airtel presence....also share feedback with them regarding giving option to drop DPO bouquet / activate BST plan on new interface of airtel app, they will certainly work on it

Use whatsapp or Ch. 998 for activating BST plan or tweet to airtel presence....also share feedback with them regarding giving option to drop DPO bouquet / activate BST plan on new interface of airtel app, they will certainly work on it
Then what is the use of No thanks app? When it won't work properly until last update I am able to change my plan though it have some other issues.

Then what is the use of No thanks app? When it won't work properly until last update I am able to change my plan though it have some other issues.

Buddy,,There r shortcomings and positives for any brand...important thing is that companies should work on improving services based on feedback of customers :)

Buddy,,There r shortcomings and positives for any brand...important thing is that companies should work on improving services based on feedback of customers :)
Do you know that I am using it from early days of it's launch. As Telugu user I am not going to recommend this brand from now on. Due to its non affordable plans when compared with all it's rival brands.
30 days lock in and non availability of many channels. Last and but not least in term of channels count they have reduced nearly 5+ channels in Telugu when compared with 2017 year. If they still concentrate on revenue only then should forget about their loyal customers like me. 😴

I request you to if you want to reply this post, please try to compare of telugu channels /plans with other dths 😌🙂then please let us know how it will have affordable plans.

Regards

Do you know that I am using it from early days of it's launch. As Telugu user I am not going to recommend this brand from now on. Due to its non affordable plans when compared with all it's rival brands.
30 days lock in and non availability of many channels. Last and but not least in term of channels count they have reduced nearly 5+ channels in Telugu when compared with 2017 year. If they still concentrate on revenue only then should forget about their loyal customers like me. 😴

I request you to if you want to reply this post, please try to compare of telugu channels /plans with other dths 😌🙂then please let us know how it will have affordable plans.

Regards

Your favorite channels might get added very soon. If u r still unsatisfied bcoz of other reasons then u should surely opt for rival operator which meets ur requirements. All i can say is that just like other operators airtel digital tv has certain shortcomings and hope they will improve on it in near future.

I have also been their customer since 2009 and overall very satisfied with their service

Back
Top Bottom