General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

My ADTV DTH Camera (LNB) is damaged from front (No Cover on front).. I use Plastic Bottle to cover it from Rain. but whenever there is small amount of rain, signal is lost. So is this problem due to damaged LNB? If I replace LNB then problem will solve or not? Kindly Guide.. Thank u..
Thank you for sharing your issues here. Just wanted to know your signal strength as well as pic of your LNB. Based on that will find the solution.

Update

Launch Of Vijay Super HD, Asianet Movies HD And Disney HD Might Take Time As Some Commercial Terms Not Agreed By Airtel (Update As On Last Friday)
What about Star movies movies select bro ?
@Vadirocks bro, also received following message from Airtel.
MTZ0V6e.jpg

Do you know what is Tamil Entertainment Plus HD pack ? Think it's not Tamil Family Kids Sports HD as recharge amounts are different. I can't find it in app and PDF.

opt for SPP mini Tamil which is priced at 50.74 but also includes Star Movies at just 3.54 extra.
Had sent feedback to Tn Airtel Digital TV nodal to consider SPP tamil mini instead of SVP tamil in Tamil Family Kids Sports and tamil entertainment. Received the call today. They said that they have shared the feedback and the concerned team is working on if they can incorporate SPP tamil mini pack instead on these packs. They were really positive about the feedback. Let's see.

What about Star movies movies select bro ?
@Vadirocks bro, also received following message from Airtel.
MTZ0V6e.jpg

Do you know what is Tamil Entertainment Plus HD pack ? Think it's not Tamil Family Kids Sports HD as recharge amounts are different. I can't find it in app and PDF.

This Pack Details Yet To Receive Bro

This Pack Details Yet To Receive Bro
Thanks bro. Pack got activated today as mentioned in the message bro. Below are the channel list. This plan is not that great bro.
1Q9bgy7.jpg

As usual they have reversed the LDP and activated this pack on DBR 10.33. Always their system deducts some upfront amount when we deactivate LDP. Validity reduced by 15 days (with refund+A/c balance). Had balance of around 46rs. Need to check with them. Will update.

Thanks bro. Pack got activated today as mentioned in the message bro. Below are the channel list. This plan is not that great bro.
1Q9bgy7.jpg

As usual they have reversed the LDP and activated this pack on DBR 10.33. Always their system deducts some upfront amount when we deactivate LDP. Validity reduced by 15 days (with refund+A/c balance). Had balance of around 46rs. Need to check with them. Will update.

Share Me Your Customer ID Please

1Q9bgy7.jpg

Update
Had raised issue and received call back. Validity is extended now. @Vadirocks bro also confirmed. Don't know if it was automatically done by system or they did it manually. Anyways those on LDP activated before NTO 3 keep available balance, validity date and last recharge date and amounts handy.

Thank you for sharing your issues here. Just wanted to know your signal strength as well as pic of your LNB. Based on that will find the solution.
Here are the images needed by you.

Signal strength photo is from home channel.

I covered camera with plastic bottle.
dEvVIjg.jpg
dqTSFHx.jpg
knBS3Bv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock