General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,183
Has Airtel increased prices of ARP Packs? Till yesterday Gujarati Basic HD Pack price was 1501 and Today it is 1601..

And Anyone give me info about airtel topup recharges with cashbacks like Recharge with Rs. 910 and get Rs. 960 i.e. 50 Rs. Cashback. need info of all topups like this..

My ARP Pack is over and there is around 50 Rs. balance in my account. If I dont recharge after balance is over then what happen? Do airtel deactivates services instantly or it gives time for recharge? and after deactivation is there any extra charges for reactivation?

Kindly reply.. Thanks..

Last edited:
Has Airtel increased prices of ARP Packs? Till yesterday Gujarati Basic HD Pack price was 1501 and Today it is 1601..

And Anyone give me info about airtel topup recharges with cashbacks like Recharge with Rs. 910 and get Rs. 960 i.e. 50 Rs. Cashback. need info of all topups like this..

My ARP Pack is over and there is around 50 Rs. balance in my account. If I dont recharge after balance is over then what happen? Do airtel deactivates services instantly or it gives time for recharge? and after deactivation is there any extra charges for reactivation?

Kindly reply.. Thanks..

Let Me Check, Share Me Customer ID

Kindly reply.. Thanks..

Ui1iKss.jpg

Kindly reply.. Thanks..
Thanks @Vadirocks bro for reply..

Can Anyone help & reply for other queries..?

Post completion of current round of maintenance activities which commenced on 8th June 2023 an will be over on 28th June 2023, we can expect changes/new things to be gradually implemented on Airtel Digital TV Platform with effect from July 1 (2nd Quarter of FY24).

As i have said earlier that maintenance activities have been ongoing at regular intervals since last 12 months or so and it certainly seems that work on bringing in some major changes/ new things is being done all this while.....hopefully all this wait will bring lots of happiness for subscribers once we will get to see the outcome of it. @Vadirocks eagerly waiting for ur updates regarding this :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom