General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Typical adtv Siddharth gold free preview on ikidsworld 🤣🤣🤣

OGtdxlU.jpg

All Airtel Digital TV boxes support 4 Digit LCN, airtel DTH backend end needs to just activate this feature using dynamic update option via satellite . Expecting it to be implemented very soon alongwith LCN Realignment. Various other changes also likely to happen soon

Last edited:
Felling sad for you bros. first stay awake till 12-1 then watch this. feel bad at heart
Good thing you are caring for our members.

Its good DDFD adding channels at sharp 12am midnight. And please think and say some words for our Airtel members they waking till 4.30 am for channel addition post...

Good thing you are caring for our members.

Its good DDFD adding channels at sharp 12am midnight. And please think and say some words for our Airtel members they waking till 4.30 am for channel addition post...
I am not a user of Airtel and Tata Play. That's why I don't read discussions related to them, nor do I see threads related to them. But if a DTH announces the launch of a channel, then it should also be launched at the right time.

Recently i have purchased Airtel xstream stb but SD channels quality is not that good. Earlier i was using fastway cisco sd stb and its pq was great.
Is this pq issue with everyone or only i am facing this issue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock