General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

(Just Sharing my Airtel Customer Care Experience)-

I am an Airtel Digital TV subscriber since October 2022. (Moved from Tata Play)

I haven't contacted Airtel Customer Care since last week and
I was thinking Airtel has the poor Customer support as compare to Tata Play.

( MY ONLINE AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE EXPERIENCE):-

On 13 July I had recharged my SD DTH account instead of HD so I contacted customer care and on 14 July they call me back and within 5 hours my recharge got reversed to HD connection from SD.

(Few months back)
On 21 April 2023 I have activated Safe Custody of my Airtel DTH for one month through Online Customer Call and 30/- were deducted from my Account and on 20 May 2023 Services automatically restored.

There is a condition in Airtel that Safe Custody can only be activated ONCE in 4 months.
and last week I wanted to opt for Safe custody but Airtel executive denied due to the above reason.

( MY OFFLINE CUSTOMER CARE EXPERIENCE):-

I Wanted to know some details of my account and went to my city Airtel DTH Service support.

In conversation, I asked them that I wanted to activate safe custody for my account but cannot activate due to Once in 4 month rule.
They said we haven't heard anything such. Then I told them about safe custody charges and Once in 4 month rule , to which they said we have done a Lot of Safe Custody for our customer but neither any money was deducted.

SO I ask them to activate safe custody for my account which customer care were refusing to me.
They contacted customer support in front of me and the executive (on call) arranged a callback and they had taken my ID and said we will suspend your Account.

I WAS SHOCKED to see within 3 hours to my visit, my Account has got deactivated and not even a single paisa was deducted.
That's all of Today. Thanku Airtel.
0oywFEE.jpg

wbl8muP.jpg
They are going worst day by day

Airtel Is In Frustration On Losing 7.47 Lacs Subscribers In Last 3 Months

In No Mood To Add Demanded SD Or HD Channels,,,,,,,,,
30 days lock-in on a la carte was a huge mistake. NTO 3's price hike should also be a reason. What about other operators in general bro ? They also lost this much ? It's also saddening to know this. They were improving well at good pace. This might affect the process on a large scale.

Last edited:
Airtel Is In Frustration On Losing 7.47 Lacs Subscribers In Last 3 Months

In No Mood To Add Demanded SD Or HD Channels,,,,,,,,,

No such official figures/ statement has been published by the company. Still awaiting their FY23 report as well as their Q1FY24 results. In April to June 2023 IPL would have certainly helped scale up its DTH Subscriber Base

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock