General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,736
  • Views Views: Views 4,007,799
Typical adtv
Added star sports 2 sd on all hd sports package

Maybe requested by broadcaster itself as many times both SD and HD feeds show different live content as certain mass audience sports r aired on SD feed while niche events get aired on HD feed.... Usually happens in situations where multiple live events are happening simultaneously like when Indian Team Cricket matches r being aired on Star Sports 1 / 1 Hindi then Pro Kabaddi is shown on Star Sports 2, Premier League on Star Sports 2 HD and Star Sports 3

Any plan the re-arrange in LCN nos in Airtel DTH. Because TATA PLAY and D2H have some orders, like GEC, MOVIES, NEWS , MUSIC and DEVITIONAL in all regional channels. But AIRTEL is not having like this order. Where ever empty space available, they launch the channels. They must do the re-arrangement of channels.
Sports section is a huge mess on ADTV now.

Saw on the airtel hd box that the Star sports select 1/2 is on sports side where as the HD feed of these channel almost comes under the news section😂 also the channel guide is not helpful

Good News

New Additions To My Box Collections!

HR65nGo.jpg

Any plan the re-arrange in LCN nos in Airtel DTH. Because TATA PLAY and D2H have some orders, like GEC, MOVIES, NEWS , MUSIC and DEVITIONAL in all regional channels. But AIRTEL is not having like this order. Where ever empty space available, they launch the channels. They must do the re-arrangement of channels.

Infact it is quite the opposite as incase of Airtel Digital TV Regional Channels are arranged in more orderly manner as compared to other rival platforms as within each regional genre the GEC, Music, Movies, News etc channels are clubbed separately barring ofcourse a scenario wherein empty LCN is not available and some channel belonging to a different sub genre has been added under a particular category.....soon All LCN's might see realignment to address this issue as well as to add new channels as new placement of channels will be as per slab agreement signed for while renewing RIO agreement with various broadcasters thereby allowing addition of new channels across genres without violating any channel placement clauses of RIO agreement belonging to concerned broadcasters

My 6M pack is going to expire on 15 Jan. And balance is in my dth account is below 250/-
Just now cc call me and says recharge with 1000/- Rs. And they will activate my 6M arp pack Ra. 1749/-
I say how you activate in 1000/- yet balance is in my dth below 250/-
He says that balance is showing 750/- and If i recharge with 1000/- and he will activate 6m pack.
How it is possible?
My actual balance is 247/- as on date and how showing 750/- to him
Plz clear
cZO4jWK.png

Back
Top Bottom