General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,736
  • Views Views: Views 4,007,754
My 6M pack is going to expire on 15 Jan. And balance is in my dth account is below 250/-
Just now cc call me and says recharge with 1000/- Rs. And they will activate my 6M arp pack Ra. 1749/-
I say how you activate in 1000/- yet balance is in my dth below 250/-
He says that balance is showing 750/- and If i recharge with 1000/- and he will activate 6m pack.
How it is possible?
My actual balance is 247/- as on date and how showing 750/- to him
Plz clear
cZO4jWK.png
Hindi Basic HD 12M ARP @ Rs.1699

HIndi Basic HD 6M ARP @ Rs.999

So, if you recharge with RS.1000, then CC will activate 6M ARP pack.

Hindi Basic HD 12M ARP @ Rs.1699

HIndi Basic HD 6M ARP @ Rs.999

So, if you recharge with RS.1000, then CC will activate 6M ARP pack.
But he was saying about activate pack Hindi kids sports Rs. 1749/- as this pack already running

So earlier this year airtel digital tv had renamed many of their Value Added Services /Service Channels and these names were similar to what Tata Play had, now on December 30 2024 they again reverted back to old names of many of these channels and changed to other names for others....while service channels like toons , darshan were also renamed ......was just thinking why they did so also what was the reason for earlier renaming certain service channels similar to Tata Play

I got Phase 2.0 G1 RC 2.0.1 version software update on my MIN 100 model STB yesterday. Found a minor change in the unsubscribed channel subscription info.
ZapsqqW.jpg

This is a good improvement made by Airtel Digital TV product innovation / software team....now it is easier for customers to know about options to add / remove channels from their account and even refresh account or reach out to customer care desk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom