General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,654
  • Views Views: Views 3,992,678

That's not like bhai. People's shouting for addition like Asianet Movies HD channel is out of the world channel but after addition no one activate showing the screenshot. It look like only criticism.
It's a case of kites movie ( released delayed havy buzz before realse after release flop)

When delay happen inspite of buzz no success

Let's see what happen with krish 3
( Viacom 18 hd channels addition)

It's a case of kites movie ( released delayed havy buzz before realse after release flop)

When delay happen inspite of buzz no success

Let's see what happen with krish 3
( Viacom 18 hd channels addition)
Wrong comparison buddy. See incase of a movie there is a buzz bcoz of various reasons and when release is delayed then either buzz slows or remains good ...after release people atleast give reaction whether they liked the movie and wait was worth it or disliked it citing reasons........now coming to case about delay in addition of certain channels on Airtel Digital TV, 1stly i have been stating since long that there r valid reasons as to why this is happening and highlighted that until other tasks (Updated RIO agreement signed and LCN rearrangement done as per new slab agreement for channel placement agreed upon with different broadcasters ) get completed it would not be possible to add pending Viacom18 HD channels and some other channels while certain other await addition bcoz of unavailability of empty LCN slot in respective genre on EPG of Airtel Digital TV still few members kept complaining about these channels missing on the platform.....now that few of these channels have been added still there is no reaction from them so basically it indicates/makes it look like that all those continuos requests were not genuine but just to somehow criticise Airtel Digital TV and showcase it in negative light :(

Hi guys. I am using Airtel cal comp box but after it's updated to latest software update release number 802 last year new UI is not good it's fine for me but my parents find it hard to navigate also nowadays it stopped showing most viewed recomend channels showing airtel xstream ad nowadays is there any way to go back to old software version.

Back
Top Bottom